New anathema album, first impressions

SoundMaster said:
This speaks for itself, actually:
"although I have heard only one song, and only once"
i've heard all of them many times, so what?! One word describing them -> empty... of course that's my humble opinion (and to all the people i know in the real life) - anyways here there's a lot of ppl who like them much, so...wtf...

marginalé said:
i like it,
especially 'I am your loss', I will kill', 'always late enough', 'old habits', ....... (exualy, all of them)
great job

(hope this was clever and balanced like)

:oops: thanks :cool:

where did you get all the tracks from?

SoundMaster said:
Now this is more like it!
Now I'm really excited!!!

However, being that you've stated you actually like "Lights Out", our tastes may be really different.....

Well it took me 10 or 15 listens before beginning to get into Lights Out. Now I think it's way better than Saviour and deffo one of my favourite albums of the year.
It always take me a long time to get into Dunc's songs anyway, it was the same when he was in Anathema. But now I know i've got to give his songs several listens, because in the end they almost always happen to be belters.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
:oops: thanks :cool:

where did you get all the tracks from?

a wile ago (a half year) there were 11 songs on your site, and i downloaded them and put them on a cd (just for me), i hope you aren't mad at me now?

Nicolas said:
Hey Cedar, just a question, how is the artowrk, booklet and all?

Well i got a promo version so there's no booklet and no lyrics :( You know cardboard package and that...
But the front and back covers are excellent in fact :)

AND.back.JPG

marginalé said:
a wile ago (a half year) there were 11 songs on your site, and i downloaded them and put them on a cd (just for me), i hope you aren't mad at me now?

ooh right. its okay, i thought someone sent the tracks to you. dont send these tracks around cause theyre crap :lol:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
ooh right. its okay, i thought someone sent the tracks to you. dont send these tracks around cause theyre crap :lol:
yeah you're right they SUCK BIGTIME, it is just CRAP, you could better STOP PLAYING MUSIC FFS!!!!!!!!!

[size=-2]sorry, you are still a god:lol:[/size]

marginalé said:
yeah you're right they SUCK BIGTIME, it is just CRAP, you could better STOP PLAYING MUSIC FFS!!!!!!!!!

[size=-2]sorry, you are still a god:lol:[/size]

yeah, he should give-up music and get into sewing, buncha bitchiz !