New Songs "DISCUSSION ONLY" thread

I love the track... starting at about 2 minutes into the track. The vocal melodies i cant stand before that, and the semi processed vocal tone that mike put on his voice during one of the parts, i didnt quite like, but it worked. 2:50-5:50 is pretty much the greatest opeth parts ive heard in a while, those parts are pretty much orgasmic, and the tones that mike gets with the lead in that acoustic part is orgasmic.

Looking for a Job said:
lol, so even though it sounds nothing like opeth and there's no reason to think why it's been leaked, you'll just assume it's real. smart

well mikael said himself that this track was going to have that "seventies" vibe - it makes sense that this would be opeth to me. Also, the flute type thing is remenicent of porcupine tree's album the sky moves sideways - so its pretty much an educated guess.

who cares anyway, we will find out when its released (or leaked for real :D )

Saber Rider said:
Oh my god. This solo in GoP at something between 3-4 minutes....can it be that the solos will be a highlight this time?

No way, the second solo owns the 1st one.

well, you said about the provenance, they have a instrumental song called The Ardberg Experience with the same length that this harlequin forest that's available in DC++.

I don't know if it is the same becaus I haven't downloaded their song, but it could be.