New Songs "DISCUSSION ONLY" thread

Moonlapse said:
:lol:

I Ghost Reveries think Moonlapse Vertigo that Godhead's Lament I Benighted will Opeth go Pear for Moustache an Mexicans M-Audio Border patrol card.
I am beyond death midst using an M-Audio dreaming affinity Revolution. :D

After listening to the album a couple times now, I am convinced that this is the greatest opeth album yet. I didn't think it would be out Still Life but it does, wow. Whats everyone else think? I'm sure most of you have heard it because i'm usually the last one to hear these leaks.

After listening to the album a couple times now, I am convinced that this is the greatest opeth album yet. I didn't think it would be out Still Life but it does, wow. Whats everyone else think? I'm sure most of you have heard it because i'm usually the last one to hear these leaks.

lolol

NeverIsForever said:
This forum is almost beyond belief. I go offline for 7 hours and in that short span of time Longinus of all people gets like half the forum believing the new album is leaked. Funny stuff :tickled:
Longanus failed miserably, actually. No one believed him.

jeanreno said:
Actually he didn't convince anyone.
they sounded pretty convinced to me...I mean wouldn't you have to be fairly desperate if you're willing to give your AIM to Longinus?

@ magicelf: the joke is dead. really. truly. they ran it over with a semi in the 10 or so pages preceding this one, and then put a silver bullet through it in the Now Playing thread for good measure. LEAVE IT ALONE

I just heard the album; I got it from my friend Fred who works at McDonalds who was given a promo. If I were to rate it, it would be 999/10. These are my favorite Opeth albums in order:
GR
Still Life