---> new to the forum? introduce yourself here <---

Oh yeah.. I should probably introduce myself..

Hi.
I'm Erik from Sweden.. I mostly listen to metal from the 80's and 90's like thrash, old school death and black.. some grind.. doom.. I do like the occasional 'modern' metal band too (guess I wouldn't be here if I didn't).. Two dots is my most frequently used punctuation.. I sometimes use three for emphasis on something.. or whatever...

Hi Erik. Be sure to post pictures. Nudes are welcome too. Beers are in the fridge.

Alrighty.. here are some pics I've been tagged in on facebook.. strangely, there were no nudes.

n607508931_465157_1584.jpg

n607508931_285199_9610.jpg

n508286020_318809_2970.jpg

n605273408_263786_528.jpg

I assume no explanations are necessary..

Well, someone has to say hi, so hi. You are both very welcome here, contribute a lot and have fun.

@ The Korrupty: Nice pics

Where did that second newcomer disappear? I can swear i saw his/her post. Either that, or i was drunk.

@Erik: Nice pics. Always a pleasure to look at blonde guys. :p

Where did that second newcomer disappear? I can swear i saw his/her post. Either that, or i was drunk.

Yep, there was someone called Porcelain Heart (with weird spelling though). Well, there are better songs on the new Opeth album anyways.

Welcome Ivy, to the holy halls. You are very welcome.

Is it just me or did the last newbies all leave already? Is it just me or has about every newbie since I came here left already?

Don't get frightened by that Ivy. Come here and stay. It is the best company there is on the internet.

Well-- I haven't left.. I just haven't posted much since there hasn't been any recent topics that I felt I could add anything to the discussion on.. and I don't feel like digging up old topics just to spam the forum with meaningless posts.. don't know about the other newbies though..

@TheKorruptor: Feel free to start a new discussion if there is something you want to talk about. We welcome constructive posts, even if they are about your laundry.

Especially if they are about your laundry.

Do you iron everything by yourself? In how many different colors do you separate your laundry when washing?

Pink? Though I'm just speaking for myself. I've never been outside to ascertain the truth.

Well, yeah, of course. Just like AC/DC's record "Sink in Pink" and Metallica's pink album and the ever-popular style of extreme music, pink metal. The one where they burn bras and turn earrings upside down.

edit: how could I forget Pink Sabbath and their Pink Mass EP?