NFL 2017

Cowboys getting a lot of dissing right now in the national media. Dak and Zeke are one hit wonders, the defense is going to be terrible, 8-8 at best. Fucking golden.

Gonna probably go to three games this year. Eagles play both the Chargers and the Rams this year, so I'm gonna take advantage of the chance to see them in person. Then, some coworkers who are Raiders fans are planning to go to the Cowboy vs. Raider game during winter break. Might as well take advantage of the chance to boo the Cowboys in person.

Raiders v Cowboys should be a good game. Rams should be a chance to see the Eagles win unless Wentz doesn't improve (I assume he would).

some people said Malik Hooker was a beast and he was available at 10 but we went back to #27 for a 3rd/2018 1st. Guess that's the better move, our team is junk to be a winner =/ and a tough schedule this season

Reactions: Dak
Well the 49ers won that fuckin round shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Jets, Saints, Redskins and Buccs did really well too

Can't wait to see McAdoont run the same 3 plays out of the 1 formation with a WR at TE. :bah:

Last edited:
we got a WR, OT and CB but I don't get our logic

trade out of the 1st and then trade into and up in the 2nd twice. seems to defeat the purpose. Is a 2018 1st> 3rd 3rd 5th 5th ?

Poor Bills. It's like Wide Right and the Music City Miracle killed the franchise. Just terrible luck. Cowboys have been in a similar boat since 95 though. Tides seem to be turning in Dallas though. Potentially having the new Brady and LT + the Hawgs, and with Brady and the Hoody nearly done seems to be setting things up nicely.

just not sure this team gets us over the hump..and we're still going all in it seems. let's hope this wide out is a beast and this CB =/

Dallas is going straight D plus added a kickoff/punt returner, which was sorely needed. Cowboy nation is seeming very satisfied.