NFL 2017

that is dude is considered a hater by most of the bills fanbase, but I think there was some interest in making Whaley look good on the way out as opposed to Rex and our NHL management. I was at the draft 'party' at the Bills practice facility for day2 and the Coach came out to introduce our WR pick, not anyone else. I think Pegula (owner) was really just trying to help Whaley

Rex literally threw his job away by bringing in Rob...so strange

Whaley has so much uncertainty about whether or not he was in control or our previous GM(Nix), this CEO dude (Russ Brandon) or Pegula. Apparently he was the only one (or one of the few) that was anti-Tyrod so we'll see if he is 'vindicated' on that

Rex literally threw his job away by bringing in Rob...so strange

Whaley has so much uncertainty about whether or not he was in control or our previous GM(Nix), this CEO dude (Russ Brandon) or Pegula. Apparently he was the only one (or one of the few) that was anti-Tyrod so we'll see if he is 'vindicated' on that

Tyrod is "good enough", and that's a happy situation for most GMs/owners. I would have rode him for 2-3 drafts as a GM/Owner if his output remained consistent.

Cowboys camp has been going really well. Don't expect 13-3 but absent major injuries I think the division title and a bye again is possible with +1 games on the Giants and splitting the series this year (prob lose opener and win week 14 with that revamped secondary having more experience - also don't know Zeke status yet).

Waiting for this league BS to clear up with Zeke. Lead investigator bitch reccs Brown 1 game for verified, admitted DV. Gives Zeke 6 for nothing. Giants season ticket holder, no bias there. This is how the league kills itself, as if CTE and millenial ADD isn't enough.

Dallas seems to have struck lightning in a bottle a 3rd time. QB Cooper Rush, an undrafted free agent, is having an excellent pre-season and is potentially unseating uninspiring backup Kellen Moore. The O-line is looking great, the receivers are great, the D-line is improved, and Jaylon is showing significant recovery. The only area of concern is the untested secondary, but they can't be worse than the pedestrian secondary that was allowed to walk.