NFL 2018

You've got a top three back, a mobile quarterback, and in offense which can mostly only pull of short check-downs in the pass game, and you choose to punt it on 4th and 2 in the opponent's territory in overtime? Get the fuck out of here.

Turned it off after that punt. Knew what was going to happen. Garrett had balls in 2016 and never before nor since. Fucking retarded coaching.

Was happy to watch the Eagles choke a game away but then not happy to watch refs call multiple penalties in the 4th quarter against the Cowboys. I've noticed at this point that current TV camera options allow for multiple angle viewings to show when the refs get calls right, but when a call is wrong or questionable they never review/reshow the call. The final instance was a supposed "snap infraction" on a field goal attempt by Dallas at the end of the game backing the attempt up 5 yards, which ended up causing the final attempt to bang off the upright and miss. The rapid/limited replay showed nothing re: movement etc. No increased confidence in NFL reffing. This problem will likely only increase with the increase in legal betting. Sad times.

Last edited:
We’ve got a great weekend of wild card games coming up. Predictions?

Texans over Colts
Cowboys over Seahawks
Chargers over Ravens
Eagles over Bears

Super Bowl prediction: Saints over Chargers

Ill take a stab at wildcard weekend.

Texans over Colts
Seahawks over Cowboys
Chargers over Ravens
Bears over Eagles

Ill make a guess at the SB once this weekend is over.

Colts over Texans
Cowboys over Seahawks
Chargers over Ravens
Bears over Eagles

Frankly I think these games are all too close to call, and the betting odds are running that way too. I'm particularly worried about picking against Foles right now, but I'm hoping the Bears defense reveals "Bad Foles".

Foles is usually good for 1-2 bad decisions a game, but I think the Eagles will mostly dink and dunk and try and get the ball out in less than two seconds, and thus minimize mistakes. On the other hand, I expect Mitch to have a rough day. Probably a 16-13 type game.

Foles is usually good for 1-2 bad decisions a game, but I think the Eagles will mostly dink and dunk and try and get the ball out in less than two seconds, and thus minimize mistakes. On the other hand, I expect Mitch to have a rough day. Probably a 16-13 type game.

I'm figuring the home advantage will help Trubisky some.

I'm pulling for the Chargers this year if Dallas can't get it done (againnnnnnn). Would be nice to see Rivers get a ring. Fortunately there's no truly dominate team right now in either conference. Saints might be the closest when at home, but I feel like they remain vulnerable to a defense with speed.

Wasn't expecting quite that dominating of a performance by the Colts, don't think anyone wants to play them right now.

Pretty sick of these refs at this point. No calls against the Seahawks midway through the second, but 3 calls against Dallas, one taking away a TD. Nothing fucking changes.

If you mean Dak bitching about correctly called plays, then you’re right, nothing changes. That play was a clear penalty.

So far, this is kind of what I expected. Cowboys controlling the game, but Seattle doing enough to keep it close. Looks like Janakowsi is injured, which is very bad news in a tight game like this.

If you mean Dak bitching about correctly called plays, then you’re right, nothing changes. That play was a clear penalty.

So far, this is kind of what I expected. Cowboys controlling the game, but Seattle doing enough to keep it close. Looks like Janakowsi is injured, which is very bad news in a tight game like this.

The TD was taken away on a punt so not sure what Dak bitching you're talking about. It was a ticky tack penalty, when on one Seattle pass play the DT was hogtied from the snap to a 7 step drop pass and no call. Shit is ridiculous.

And yeah I agree on the Colts. That was the game I felt least confident on, as I’ve only watched each of those teams 2-3 times, but Colts look legit. The quality of their defense really impressed me.

The TD was taken away on a punt so not sure what Dak bitching you're talking about. It was a ticky tack penalty, when on one Seattle pass play the DT was hogtied from the snap to a 7 step drop pass and no call. Shit is ridiculous.

I totally saw the penalty as it happened. That play has been called all year across the board and was obvious. Didn’t notice the Seattle play you’re mentioning. Maybe the refs missed a call. It happens. Definitely not enough to imply an anti-Cowboys conspiracy.

I totally saw the penalty as it happened. That play has been called all year across the board and was obvious. Didn’t notice the Seattle play you’re mentioning. Maybe the refs missed a call. It happens. Definitely not enough to imply an anti-Cowboys conspiracy.

Not that one play no, but no team's opponents have been called for less penalties than Dallas this season.

And yeah I agree on the Colts....Colts look legit. The quality of their defense really impressed me.

Colts DC is the Cowboys ex-LB coach and he's legit. With Frank Reich being the HC, and the reg season loss, it's A. Not a team I'd want to face in the SB as a Cowboys fan and B. A team I'd expect to face after that performance.

Not that one play no, but no team's opponents have been called for less penalties than Dallas this season.

Ever consider that might be because they committed more penalties than their opponents? If the league was for some inexplicable reason trying to sabotage the Cowboys season (why sabotage the most popular team in the league?), they certainly wouldn’t have given them that BS call on the opening kickoff in the second Philly game.

Ever consider that might be because they committed more penalties than their opponents? If the league was for some inexplicable reason trying to sabotage the Cowboys season (why sabotage the most popular team in the league?), they certainly wouldn’t have given them that BS call on the opening kickoff in the second Philly game.

Read what I posted again. Logic.....

Read what I posted again. Logic.....

Had one eye on the screen while responding before. From what I’m seeing the Saints finished 1st, Cowboys 2nd. The Cowboys were 13th last year, so there doesn’t appear to be evidence of some systematic conspiracy against them.

Btw, the teams both finished with 36 penalty yards. Seahawks had 5 penalties, Cowboys had 6. So biased!

Anyways, sucks that Cowboys won, but I’m not surprised. This is an actually a good team designed for the post season. I hate to say it, but I think they can go far, especially if they face the Rams next week. If they play the Rams it will basically be a neutral site game.