Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too hot here too. :/
And some stupid people are having their an(nu)al little feast with loud horrible music next to my house. :/

Nf: Like erm, we dont need this thread now. This thread bodes well for the quiet times, when us regulars want to say something, make our presence still felt, but have nowhere or nothing important to say. I'm beginning to see that this is too trivial. for discussion of emotions I propose a dear diary/journal style thread... and destroy all others which are the same thing with a different name. then there wont be as much clogging, and it won't feel off topic when people start talking about phone sex.

I remember the time when the "regulars" were Thanatos, Melancholia, Dark Jester, FatherVic, Salamurhaaja, etc, heh

NF. amused

rahvin said:
i don't blame misanthrope too much. he's going through a rough time, and in all likelihood his attacks are just losing focus momentarily. i'll give him some time. :)

You couldnt be further from the truth actually but i wont discuss anything more than that.

Are you that imbecile that you cant accept the fact that you're not inmune to my criticism? You're taking up the worst possible qualities from your girlfriend with this "lets cheer misanthrope more he doesnt really means it when he verbally rapes us at any given chance!" attitute.

You're a hypocritical moron and i regret ever talking to you outside the forum or asking you for any favors as i did in the past. Am i getting through to you now?

@Missy: Harsh doesn't even begin to describe this attack, and although I know why you think it's justified, you know rahvin's a top bloke really. I don't like seeing people fall out over petty silly things, especially guys which have appeared so close in the past. But tell me to keep my fucking nose out as you always do, and I will, but let me say, this is depressing me.

I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I really wouldn't mind seeing now, people who want to stay will have to talk about other shite. I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread!
I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread!
I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread!
I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread!
I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread!
I want to see what would happen if we Closed this thread! Do you see the hidden message here? No, not that all work an no play makes jack a dull boy, that this thread along with the fact thread should go... and the "High Im new" thread should be stickied.

hyena said:
@gav: we would start another one, methinks. and i'm only going to say this once :)

Well, yeah we should start one that is more general than NF or RF (it's all the same thing). I mean if this forum was broken in to sub sections, like many are, it wouldnt be a problem, as we could have millions off things like this in an off topic section, or general discussion... but we just have one page, and we should be sparing with the spam topics. Either that or MetalAges should bring back the fucking search function.

this thread was closed because the weather channel is taking over this board.
no, who am i kidding? it's really just hot all over the northern hemisphere anyway. it was closed because it's too long. please post in the new one if you are interested in letting us know how you feel or in complaining about something vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.