Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Chaos said:
I had to smash up my old bed last week so it would fit in bags to go to the dump. I beat it to pieces with my bare hands (and a hammer :p ) it was very fun. Extremely stress relieving.
Now that does sound fun. I was hearing about one guy who works for us off-site that has a rock garden and a small rake on his desk for stress release. Your way sounds more effective. Perhaps not too worksafe though..

NF: Very tired, a little down. Been busy at work and will continue with more work over this weekend. A girl called me 'intimidating' the other day, because i'm quiet. It set me back a bit, not what i was expecting. The conversation might make us talk to each other more, but also affected me a fair bit which she probably doesnt realise.

Also, got the master of my album, so its done. The guy who mastered it was the same guy who did Character :p. Feels weird to have it done, i'm not really in a great mental state to do the next steps, but i'll see what i can manage. I'm far less excited than i should be about all that, not really sure why.

YaYo said:
NF: Very tired, a little down. Been busy at work and will continue with more work over this weekend. A girl called me 'intimidating' the other day, because i'm quiet. It set me back a bit, not what i was expecting. The conversation might make us talk to each other more, but also affected me a fair bit which she probably doesnt realise.
Unless she meant intimidating in the serial killer sense, I wouldn't worry about it. At least you have some sort of power over her and others. I often like to think my silence isn't looked down upon, but feared ( :p ). Some people find it hard to deal with guys that are reserved. I say reserved when really I mean shy, cos that's what I am. Better to say nothing than just talk about bullshit though.

Also, got the master of my album, so its done. The guy who mastered it was the same guy who did Character :p. Feels weird to have it done, i'm not really in a great mental state to do the next steps, but i'll see what i can manage. I'm far less excited than i should be about all that, not really sure why.
I'll try and be excited enough for both of us then ;). Seriously, I can't wait to see where this goes for you.

Hm, mixed feelings here. Got a project, from german to slovak. Its about something called "Prallbrecher" :D , Ive yet to find out what that is. These translations are a pain in the ass, but then on the other hand quite funny. You can find words like "Rotorkeilriemenscheibe" there, or "Vorspannmessgeräte", or "Nachschmiermenge". Aah, better get it done as quickly as possible. Later!

rahvin said:
now, i'm a very cold and heartless person

Ohm, you're not, but you're struggling so manfully in that direction that you're almost halfway there. You're slowly drifting to the dark side, Anakin. Remember: you were a good Jedi, once.

|ng.

P.S: I'm not a Star Wars huge fan, but it's fun using the terminology for your own purposes. :p

Misanthrope said:
Either take the time to apologize and see how throwing a stupid bullshit stereotype on someone based on one line can be offending and justifies any sarcastic reply or shut the fuck up you stupid wop.

this doesn't apply to any of my posts on this subject, so i'm not sure if you're referring to me or someone else. maybe you can clarify? what was the bullshit stereotype and what was the one line?

rahvin said:
this doesn't apply to any of my posts on this subject, so i'm not sure if you're referring to me or someone else. maybe you can clarify? what was the bullshit stereotype and what was the one line?

Bullshit stereotype from Hitori, you know she's a stupid condescendent bitch who throws the rock and hides her hand all the time, she was not "trying to be helpfull" at all and it was insulting to asume Angelbreeze is just some stereotypical stupid submissive girl without knowing anything about the situation beyond a small frase.

In short dont try to be a fucking moderator now when you have been a lazy son of a bitch who never controls any discussion, shut the fuck up and go stick something up your ass and let the forum continue with its habitual flamewars, specially the ones when one part provokes the other.

In fact for some two faced idiot who was talking not long ago about how stupid threads like this were you seem to be placing far too much importance in stopping attacks and endless bickering.

marduk1507 said:
That was meant for Angelbreeze, imo.

So hitori makes a comment and she randomly starts speaking of something that could apply to angelbreeze (at leas thats what hitori asumed ), proceeds to apologize and say "just trying to help" and now the comment was not even directed at her?

Get your head out of your ass and wipe the shit from your eyes so you can actually see what its painfully obvious.

Misanthrope said:
...and it was insulting to asume Angelbreeze is just some stereotypical stupid submissive girl without knowing anything about the situation beyond a small frase.

yeah, your general "you're an idiot 'til you've proved the opposite" attitude really shows you think instantly judging people is wrong. ;)

@misanthrope

if you’re going to comment, at least read the whole thing through
first of all i NEVER “proceeded to apologize”
i never said “just trying to help” either
what i said was:

Hitori said:
funnily enough, my post was unrelated to her, i was just following on the interest point brought up by Ingenius, as many of my friends and i have sucumbed to the attracted-to-bad-boys syndrome and those are the conclusions i've come up with.

yes i know i already posted this before but apparently you are too lazy to read the whole thing through before rushing in to save your damsel in distress from the meanies in the forum who are all against you two innnocent victims

im going to explain this carefully, as to a 3 year old, hoping you might get it this time: i was not even talking to angelbreeze. i was following on ingenius’s and siren’s comments about the reasons why girls choose bad boys, based on what i've seen.

Misanthrope said:
So hitori makes a comment and she randomly starts speaking of something that could apply to angelbreeze (at leas thats what hitori asumed ),

no, that’s what you assume i assumed

oddly enough, my world doesn’t revolve around angelbreeze, i don't give a fuck whether what i said applies to her or not

so, anyway, let’s pretend you’ve already replied to this with your usual insults and curses. and let’s pretend I’ve ignored them already, so you just won a flame war, congratulations!

I sincerely hope this arguing with strangers over the internet is therapeutic for you, since I seem to remember you can’t afford psychological help and you seriously need it. you go, boy, make everyone in the forum shut up. you’re right, we’re wrong. same as your band, they kicked you out, not because of your own shortcomings, but because they are assholes. same with the whole fucking world that isn’t good enough for you which is why you stay safe at home behind your computer screen.

this is my last comment on either misanthrope or angelbreeze. please enjoy it. the end.

@mis: of course what rahvin thinks about the way people interact with each other has sweet fuck all to do with his role as a moderator. he can still have personal opinions, you know.

nf: stupid but kinda relaxed. the damn workers were here at 7.30 am today as well, so i decided i'd try to get tired during the morning in order to spend the afternoon away from home, sleeping on my sporting club's roof terrace. result: after a two-hour workout (10.00-12.00) and twenty laps in the pool (right after that), i was so hyped up on endorphins that i didn't manage to sleep after lunch, or until safely back home at six o'clock when the workers had gone. from two to six, i read half of nick hornby's "a long way down" (good, better than his last one) on said roof terrace and now i'm awfully sunburnt. but i didn't cry a single tear in the whole day and this is a real improvement wrt the last week. :)

Hitori said:
yes i know i already posted this before but apparently you are too lazy to read the whole thing through before rushing in to save your damsel in distress from the meanies in the forum who are all against you two innnocent victims

I've never tried to seem a victim and I don't mind I'm one. I've just been trying to post in this forum and I still don't know why ALMOST ALL the people around here is too sensitive and seem so needed by approval doing flamewars when they don't get a joke and feel someone is against them.

I wish they could improve their selfesteem soon.

You are wrong, of course. In your post that started all this, you said youre a bit confused and you also used this icon :err: , which means illogical, so no sarcasm there Im afraid. If you want to be sarcastic, dont say youre confused, or use other smilies.

Youre right about the oversensitiveness here, but thats the case of everybody, when you know which button sets them off and it has nothing to do with self esteem, imo.

Hitori said:
@misanthrope

if you’re going to comment, at least read the whole thing through
first of all i NEVER “proceeded to apologize”
i never said “just trying to help” either
what i said was:

im going to explain this carefully, as to a 3 year old, hoping you might get it this time: i was not even talking to angelbreeze. i was following on ingenius’s and siren’s comments about the reasons why girls choose bad boys, based on what i've seen.

no, that’s what you assume i assumed

oddly enough, my world doesn’t revolve around angelbreeze, i don't give a fuck whether what i said applies to her or not

so, anyway, let’s pretend you’ve already replied to this with your usual insults and curses. and let’s pretend I’ve ignored them already, so you just won a flame war, congratulations!

I sincerely hope this arguing with strangers over the internet is therapeutic for you, since I seem to remember you can’t afford psychological help and you seriously need it. you go, boy, make everyone in the forum shut up. you’re right, we’re wrong. same as your band, they kicked you out, not because of your own shortcomings, but because they are assholes. same with the whole fucking world that isn’t good enough for you which is why you stay safe at home behind your computer screen.

this is my last comment on either misanthrope or angelbreeze. please enjoy it. the end.

A) Thats a bunch of bullshit and you know it
B) Was i talking to you? Speak only when spoken to you stupid snank
C) Rahvin aint no random stranger so guess again dumbfuck.

Wow... Misanthrope's drama has infested itself to this thread. Hahahahaha. My god, he's such a drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.