Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling great. Just returned from a 4-day stay in Prague (again), it was fantastic. Saw QOTSA last night, they kicked heaps of ass as well as Eagles of Death Metal. Josh seemed a bit not in the mood at first, but then he melted and in the end, when they pulled off No One Knows, he jammed like one happy motherfucker. So long.

|ngenius said:
Well, yeah, women tend to get emotionally involved with men who mistreat them. It must be some sort of unwritten universal law, the irony of creation and engine of procreation. Might be exceptions, but I haven't stumbled with one yet. :p Go find a good man, break the rules.

|ng (Claro que... quizá los buenos chicos tampoco existan... )

I know what you mean, but is not a problem about being mistreat, it's about selfesteem and communication.

I think some people, specially females, have a Jesus-saviour complex. At least I've seen it happen: girl meets guy who is messed up, girl thinks he is a poor tortured soul and a romantic deep inside, girl wants to "help" him out and save him from himself, etc.

Hitori said:
I think some people, specially females, have a Jesus-saviour complex. At least I've seen it happen: girl meets guy who is messed up, girl thinks he is a poor tortured soul and a romantic deep inside, girl wants to "help" him out and save him from himself, etc.

I'm a little confused.... Are u talking about yourself?:err:

Angelbreeze said:
I know what you mean, but is not a problem about being mistreat, it's about selfesteem and communication.

Aaaaand there it is, the cross dressing Jesus complex, he's not untrustful, he's just short at words. :)

|ng.

NF: A bit weird. But..the weekend will be good :) We're going to my parents' house tomorrow, and on friday we're going to a spa and then probably have another one of those quiet just the two of us-nights. And on saturday and sunday we'll catch up with my friends :)

It's pretty late at night (or should I say too early in the moorning?) and I feel so tired and bored for spending the whole night working in my thesis from college, I wanna chat with someone.....

Angelbreeze said:
I'm a little confused.... Are u talking about yourself?:err:

no
learning english would improve your reading comprehension
and maybe you shouldnt have included yourself in your list of unstupid mexicans after all

NF: good and happy

feeling exited, I'm leaving in a few minutes to the train station, going to linz first where I meet my friend (I posted a pic of in the pcture thread ;) ) and we'll drive to slovenia to the metalcamp together, cant wait *happy* have a good time!

Angelbreeze said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Talking about reading comprehension...I was being sarcastic.

actually, she was too. quite obviously, she expressed an opinion on your case. also quite obviously, your reply was snotty in a "you know nothing at all" kind of way. hence all the sarcasm.
now, i'm a very cold and heartless person, so i'm interested in no more than two things. first, if someone posts one-liners about her feelings, it's not the readers' fault if they misunderstand what the problem is: either take the time to explain yourself a little better, or just drop it before a bazillion of arrogant replies ensue, because they're excruciatingly boring and nobody cares to read them except for your egos, who masturbate furiously to them during the lonely nights. second, is misanthrope more or less ok, considered the circumstances?

So we're not allowed to make short posts about things that are on our minds?
Either way, this is getting remarkably ridiculous, even for this board

Status
Not open for further replies.