Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misanthrope said:
In short dont try to be a fucking moderator

i wasn't, it's not my intention to moderate flamewars unless they become a series of "you!" / "no, you!" messages and i didn't. i don't know where you get this from.

it seems to me that the flamewar in this case was unnecessary if both parties just wanted to express an opinion. and sitting there waiting for someone to misunderstand your posts in order to bite back is a lame way to start a flamewar. not that i mind that there is one, it seems to be keeping a lot of people posting and satisfied.

In fact for some two faced idiot who was talking not long ago about how stupid threads like this were you seem to be placing far too much importance in stopping attacks and endless bickering.

you're right about this, it was just one of those situations where i felt i wanted to make sure everybody knew that they were scraping the bottom of the petty fights barrel, taking this board a couple of internet years back in time, when everyone was a silly noob who needed things explained to him/her for hours. it seems everybody knows, and everybody involved is ok with it, so i have no further problems with it. then again, you only showed me that in your opinion i shouldn't meddle. what i said is still true.

btw 3k would have been a good postcount to close this thread. and it also would have been fucking moderatorish indeed! :)

rahvin said:
i wasn't, it's not my intention to moderate flamewars unless they become a series of "you!" / "no, you!" messages and i didn't. i don't know where you get this from.

it seems to me that the flamewar in this case was unnecessary if both parties just wanted to express an opinion. and sitting there waiting for someone to misunderstand your posts in order to bite back is a lame way to start a flamewar. not that i mind that there is one, it seems to be keeping a lot of people posting and satisfied.

Unecessary and uncalled for are two completly different things: you implied it was uncalled for when it was not. As for unecessary this whole fucking thread is.

you're right about this, it was just one of those situations where i felt i wanted to make sure everybody knew that they were scraping the bottom of the petty fights barrel, taking this board a couple of internet years back in time, when everyone was a silly noob who needed things explained to him/her for hours. it seems everybody knows, and everybody involved is ok with it, so i have no further problems with it. then again, you only showed me that in your opinion i shouldn't meddle. what i said is still true.

When you implied that anything would be better than this bullshit thread you didnt say petty fights were not. As a matter of fact you celebrated them when i was the one starting them, apparently you have no sense of judgement and just play favorites with me, not the skills a moderator needs if you ask me ill have to side with everyone that is against you.

Do me a personal favor and keep your opinions to yourself in the future, i dont care about them anymore seeing that you havent made up your mind about them yet

Im tired, but luckily my muscles dont ache as much as I feared from yesterday's biking and jogging session
I went to see the guy from my working experience.. they seem really easy going, it's gonna be cool :) Then I got back and made myself a cappuccino with chocolate icecream.. awesome! :D
Apart from the sunburn I got from lying in the sun in my 1h break, Id say this has been the best day in a very long while :)

Misanthrope said:
Get your head out of your ass and wipe the shit from your eyes so you can actually see what its painfully obvious.

awesome

NF: pretty good, but tired from working out :)

Misanthrope said:
Do me a personal favor and keep your opinions to yourself in the future, i dont care about them anymore seeing that you havent made up your mind about them yet
No one wants to do you a personal favor because you're such a prick.

Misanthrope said:
Unecessary and uncalled for are two completly different things:

they're quite similar. a comment that is accidentally wrong does not call for offense as a reply. or at least this is my judgement.

When you implied that anything would be better than this bullshit thread you didnt say petty fights were not. As a matter of fact you celebrated them when i was the one starting them,

uh... it doesn't become you to play dumb.

Do me a personal favor and keep your opinions to yourself in the future, i dont care about them anymore seeing

why would that be reason enough to keep my opinions to myself? you're not making much sense of late. i blame society.

rahvin said:
they're quite similar. a comment that is accidentally wrong does not call for offense as a reply. or at least this is my judgement.

Accidentaly wrong my ass, that is just an excuse that bitch hitori gives and that you ( stupidly enough ) choose to believe.

why would that be reason enough to keep my opinions to myself? you're not making much sense of late. i blame society.

I reason you should keep opinions to myself because as a moderator, you're a worthless piece of shit, and as a person, you're a worthless piece of shit. So as a moderator you should either act ( for once ) or shut the fuck up, and as a person im just trolling you because i dont like you ( like i told everyone to shut the fuck up ).

Do you get it know or are you that oblivious to the fact that despite you doing nothing at all you're still an authority figure and your personal opinions should stay out of the forum for the most part?

Arch said:
No one wants to do you a personal favor because you're such a prick.

No one wants you replying to something that is not of your fucking bussiness and you're the one acting like a prick trying to launch uncalled for, illogical and bullshit attacks each time i post.

Misanthrope said:
No one wants you replying to something that is not of your fucking bussiness and you're the one acting like a prick trying to launch uncalled for, illogical and bullshit attacks each time i post.
No one? Ha! You don't speak for everyone else on this forum, shithead.

Misanthrope said:
you're the one acting like a prick trying to launch uncalled for, illogical and bullshit attacks each time i post.
He who plants seeds of wind shall have storms as harvest

boing!

Yeah, we kicked his silly ass in DT nametags thread (its obvious that he wont reply to that for another month or so, thats his way of selective posting, Im afraid) and now he is furious. Hes trying desperately to reach that former level of his posts, but hes LAME as fuck lately. I really liked his ability to bash you with style, but now hes only yelping. Boing!

damn I spend 4 hours calling around for appartements in munich and everywhere they were given to another one.finally I managed to visit 2(!) this weekend...tomorrow I must continue this sisiphoswork...NF:tired, its too hot here and no room free in fucking munich

Status
Not open for further replies.