Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Nervous, Im going to drown soon! Im gonna get sucked into one of those turbines to generated electrcity.. aaaah!

the working week couldn't have started worse. my computer doesn't work, my stomach doesn't work, my collegues don't work, my parents' marriage doesn't work, my plan to find some kind-hearted company doesn't work, so why is this even called a working week?

last night i laughed for the first time in ages thanks to caelestia's cellphone dictionary, which for some reason suggested that her mother would have wanted to name her "fargod". i still giggle if i think about it, but i'm afraid that's my hysterical laughter.

well, it is funny. if you need laughs tho you should read hiljainen's posts more often, the girl has a comedy talent that never ceases to amaze me (the craxy quip had me rolling on the floor for ages).

nf: good. hey, the pet shop boys are remixing "mein teil" (i'm serious), as soon as the thing comes out... me wants

Later i'm going to the cinema, i don't even know why i said "yes" today, but i need to get over the silly fears i developed lately towards public places that aren't the park+bar where i always go. In theory on monday there shouldn't be much people, and especially on monday in september there shouldn't be some people.. wow, i'm worried about my mental health.

this thread was closed due to having bad breath.
no, i'm joking: it was just too long.
if you don't see another with the same topic on the forum, why don't be a cuddly teddybear and start it yourself?

edit: la rocque's been a cuddly teddybear and promptly started it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.