Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idari said:
NF: There's someone in the world who really needs to die. I need to kill her with my own bare hands. I hate her so much that it makes me cry. She fucking ruins everything. She should never have been born, because her existence ruins my life. I'm so glad that my good old teacher raped her.
uhm, wanna tell more details about the reason why she ruins your life than about which methods of death you plan for her? And so what about the teacher? Going to jail now?

Can´t you just keep out of reach of that person so she would not influence anything of your life anymore?

opacity said:
no one deserves something as cruel as a rape :err:
NO ONE.
Meh, i disagree. (Yes that's mean, but PEOPLE are mean, i hate people. Therefore bad people deserve bad things happening to them.)

@ Anja: Yeah i guess he's in jail now. The rape happened years ago and the guy got caught last year. The girl has nothing to do with my life now, it's all in the past. Just not 'past' for me..i can't leave it behind.

NF: pff, i found a forum about csi, but all the threads were "ohhh, greg is sooo hot!" or "sarah's gut". (i'm reporting exact titles)

I also need to calm down a little, it's just pointless for my heart to beat like if i had just run 10km since i haven't a true reason to be nervous. I should be calm and thinking happy things.
:rolleyes:

@idari: if you hate this person, and you think you have reasons to get back at her, just contact her in some way and make her pay. at least you'll have a hand in this. saying she deserved to be raped sounds extreme even to me, and that's telling.

btw, i envy your do-nothing-day. i wish there were more like that in my life.

NF: A bit disappointed, and worried. I'm sighing a lot, which can't be a good sign. At least I laughed a lot earlier.

hyena said:
@idari: if you hate this person, and you think you have reasons to get back at her, just contact her in some way and make her pay. at least you'll have a hand in this. saying she deserved to be raped sounds extreme even to me, and that's telling.

btw, i envy your do-nothing-day. i wish there were more like that in my life.
Woohoo, you rule :p

My do-nothing-day? :guh: Today was my do-stuff-day, i have do-nothing-days everyday and that's when i literally do NOTHING. :erk:

NF: :erk: :( *sigh* I just want things to get on track.

@idari: thankies, i know. :p

do-nothing-day as in see friends, clean piercings, buy nice furniture... last time i did that (aside from the piercings, i don't have any) was possibly two years ago. i'm envious.

idari said:
There's someone in the world who really needs to die. I need to kill her with my own bare hands. I hate her so much that it makes me cry. She fucking ruins everything. She should never have been born, because her existence ruins my life. I'm so glad that my good old teacher raped her.
I've heard girls say some fucked up and mean shit in my day ..but, goddamn!

And that teacher of yours ..That's horrible! There isn't any excuse to condone that.

NV said:
Hey Mag, what's up?
It was just a bad combination of very hectic times and things not going the way the were supposed/planned to. It's getting better. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.