Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragonlady: Don't tell him anything, ignore him and when you finally stumble upon him say "oh, you're here? i didn't see you!" ;)

@Schwedentod: i'll be waiting. but i'm sure it will be ok in the end, so don't worry too much. :)

@Arch: what a bitch. [/typical siren]

@TNB: i hear you about the loneliness.. but one day it will get better, it just can't be bad forever, now, can it?

edit: my sleep is seriously messed up. :erk:

hehe siren, well its a bit hard to ignore him since he is playing there (and its the first band on friday), and we also didnt break in a bad way, we never had a fight, but still, I really loved him very much and I'm afraid it will do a little mess in my emotions :( I'm even more afraid of summer breeze tho since 3 guys I really really liked a lot (my ex is one of them) will be there and yaaay *confusion*

NF: afgljayfdluyseflyfgaslhagdcjhfacsluyetrlayurhavscmnbvfljhasfgluyefgrlyglujafsdkhfasdljhafslajysflauysflayifliaysrliatygrliaygghxavkcnbavrkuyawrtylagfv;iweyMANfm vsaefuy;oetgligsdf,mbzfliuawet;iueawGfb,zbfliuwet;iwuetfrjlg<ZBDf IUWe :yell: :cry:

hihi i feel a bit ashamed because of listening to blind guardian again.. but i have to admit it's teh fun.

wildfyr said:
I just have to say that I still think Bush and his fascist neo-con pig kind - everywhere, not just in the west - can all suck a big cock

as the specimen closest to a neo-con pig you can find here (not fascist, sorry), i would like to inform you that i would actually be quite happy if i had a big cock anywhere near me. :Spin: you're actually doing (the females and gay men in) our camp (quite camp, yeah) a favor by wishing large male genitalia in/on/over/etc. us.

nf: so awful that i will probably remember it forever.

What was not mentioned by wildfyr was that the big cock contains AIDS, herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.

Angelbreeze said:
NF: I feel depressed. I cannot be with someone I love 'cause I can't trust in him... however I miss him...

Well, yeah, women tend to get emotionally involved with men who mistreat them. It must be some sort of unwritten universal law, the irony of creation and engine of procreation. Might be exceptions, but I haven't stumbled with one yet. :p Go find a good man, break the rules.

|ng (Claro que... quizá los buenos chicos tampoco existan... )

@solefald: i feel your pain, man, everytime i have to drive in the summer. but fortunatelly i don't have to do it for 4 hours.. have a safe trip, try to travel when the sun is not too high and will be behind you.

@|ngenius: perhaps the explanation in some cases is that those men pretend to be good and nice. the women are fooled, and when they discover that their guy is a mistreating piece of shit, they're already emotionally involved and it's harder to send him to hell.
of course in some other cases there's no logical explanation at all.

Siren said:
perhaps the explanation in some cases is that those men pretend to be good and nice. the women are fooled, and when they discover that their guy is a mistreating piece of shit, they're already emotionally involved and it's harder to send him to hell.
of course in some other cases there's no logical explanation at all.

Maybe that's the "big cock theory" right there, who knows? In any case, logic can't be successfully applied to the side of emotions, don't you think? So, no rules after all, I suppose. :)

|ng (Always watching her swim around the rock)

People are generally greedy and selfish. That's how I see it. Plus, I don't put too much faith in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.