Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Décadent said:
Digging into the archives now...

IMG_0890.jpg

Yeah... that guy. I was pretty drunk and pretty happy to meet him... as you can see.

IMG_0835.jpg

The room of gloom.

haha nice pics

you look like a fucken legend :kickass:

Décadent said:
I think he was genuinely terrified by my enthusiasm, thus the "I've got a gun to your head so you better smile, motherfucker" grin on his face.

The fact that you look absolutely, positively, utterly and completely insane doesn't help either! :lol:

Susperia said:
And you and I... we're on about the same scale when it comes to looks. We're cute, kinda pretty, but not gorgeous. I dont' know what it matters though anyway.

...?
Talk about dragging someone down to your own level. I am curious to how you can make such a comparison when you obviously have far different features ect.

It’s the same as a guy saying “Me and john are just as tough as each other, but compared to the world we aren’t the toughest. John knows how to fight, I don’t, but I’m just as good.

It doesn’t work at all. The same way you and your face don’t match up to Syko Sammi.

Susperia said:
Any intelligent conversation as the one you just posted is welcome here, don't worry about it.

I doubt he'll have anything intelligent to say back to you though.
This is coming from the politically correct hippie as well. Isn't there an east
coast coffee shop that's missing their barista? First off i am not
defending the actions from this war i was against invading probably one
the more stable nations in the middle east. I was pissed because someone told
Panzerkunt that he deserved to be beheaded and that irked me. Plus that lady was defending that guy who insulted panzerkunt a norwegian who is putting his life on the line daily so
that lady and consuming impulse can state their opinons. And no nation deserves what happened on 9-11-01. FYI scores of ppl of the muslim faith
died in those bldgs if my memory serves correctly. My arguement is done
and i will stick to music and be the better person on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.