Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMGP1627copy1.jpg

Me in Japan last year

Danallica said:
heh, check out all the Japanese in the backround, they are all rugged up :lol:

It was winter in a skiing town, so it was pretty cold. I promised some Japanese guy I met there that I would ski some black runs with him the next day, but I had way too much to drink and was hung over the next day.

Rumpole said:
It was winter in a skiing town, so it was pretty cold. I promised some Japanese guy I met there that I would ski some black runs with him the next day, but I had way too much to drink and was hung over the next day.

:lol:

looked hell funny though, theres you, then al the japanese dudes :lol:

Danallica said:
:lol:

looked hell funny though, theres you, then al the japanese dudes :lol:

Yeah it was a tiny bar run by these three gun Japanese snowboarder dudes and was supposedly the "coolest" place in this small town. The guy in the tartan hat to my right was one of the owners. Japan is cool, but can be really weird as-well.

KMADD said:
This is coming from the politically correct hippie as well. Isn't there an east
coast coffee shop that's missing their barista? First off i am not
defending the actions from this war i was against invading probably one
the more stable nations in the middle east. I was pissed because someone told
Panzerkunt that he deserved to be beheaded and that irked me. Plus that lady was defending that guy who insulted panzerkunt a norwegian who is putting his life on the line daily so
that lady and consuming impulse can state their opinons. And no nation deserves what happened on 9-11-01. FYI scores of ppl of the muslim faith
died in those bldgs if my memory serves correctly. My arguement is done
and i will stick to music and be the better person on this forum.

I never defended anyone who was insulting anyone else, what annoyed me enough to post was something you had said. That is all.

Rumpole said:
Yeah it was a tiny bar run by these three gun Japanese snowboarder dudes and was supposedly the "coolest" place in this small town. The guy in the tartan hat to my right was one of the owners. Japan is cool, but can be really weird as-well.

did you find them to be shy people?, my interaction with japs is that they are very shy and often humble

Danallica said:
did you find them to be shy people?, my interaction with japs is that they are very shy and often humble

Yeah I'd agree with you on the humble part to a certain extent, but I really didn't find them to be particulary shy. Quite the opposite infact, many times we had people come up to us and help with buying train tickets etc without us even asking them too, which was good. On the whole I thought it was a friendly society, but a different sort of friendly to Australia, if you get what I mean. But the best thing about Japan, undoubtedly, was the beer vending machines, fuck they were good! In the airport lounge instead of bottles or cans of beer, they had this machine that you put your glass in, it would raise and then tilt it and pour the beer in and then, out of a separate spout, would add the perfect amount of head to it! Awesome.

Rumpole said:
Yeah I'd agree with you on the humble part to a certain extent, but I really didn't find them to be particulary shy. Quite the opposite infact, many times we had people come up to us and help with buying train tickets etc without us even asking them too, which was good. On the whole I thought it was a friendly society, but a different sort of friendly to Australia, if you get what I mean. But the best thing about Japan, undoubtedly, was the beer vending machines, fuck they were good! In the airport lounge instead of bottles or cans of beer, they had this machine that you put your glass in, it would raise and then tilt it and pour the beer in and then, out of a separate spout, would add the perfect amount of head to it! Awesome.

man that beer machine sounds cool, they should bring that down, the first place to get that would get a fuck load of publicity aye

Susperia's dress code always cracks me up for some reason. I'm not sure if she dresses like that just for when taking pictures or if she actually dresses like that on a basis.

The Greys said:
Susperia's dress code always cracks me up for some reason. I'm not sure if she dresses like that just for when taking pictures or if she actually dresses like that on a basis.

What the hell is weird about skirts? The weird thing about that outfit you can't even see in that picture.

It was the hair that was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.