Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this dumbass.

dumbass19lk.jpg

The Greys said:
Susperia's dress code always cracks me up for some reason. I'm not sure if she dresses like that just for when taking pictures or if she actually dresses like that on a basis.
she looks like she's 80 years old

i don't know that i have ever seen anyone that young dress so much like an old person

my grandma would love those clothes and i'm not even joking

Erik said:
she looks like she's 80 years old

i don't know that i have ever seen anyone that young dress so much like an old person

my grandma would love those clothes and i'm not even joking

:lol:

It's kinda like pilgrims. Pilgrims dress older than they are. People who are religous or raised by religous parents usually dress eccentric.

Where I worked this pilgrim girl would work inside sometimes. She would where the same old fashioned style skirt and shirt always never exposing her arms legs or even stomach. She was 17 years old but dressed and acted 30 years old.

The youth spirit in her was gone like she always thought she was an adult.

brainwashed since birth

The Greys said:
Susperia's dress code always cracks me up for some reason. I'm not sure if she dresses like that just for when taking pictures or if she actually dresses like that on a basis.

she has pretty good fashion sense imo

Doomcifer said:
look at this dumbass.

dumbass19lk.jpg

why hello mr. rollins!

Any girl who goes around in public exposing her stomach must not have a lot of self respect.

edit: I've shown my belly button before, but that's it.

Susperia said:
Any girl who goes around in public exposing her stomach must not have a lot of self respect.

edit: I've shown my belly button before, but that's it.

Not only doesnt she have self respect, she also has a stomach to be proud of. Unless its one of those fat disgustng ones who have no self insight.

PanzerKunt said:
Not only doesnt she have self respect, she also has a stomach to be proud of. Unless its one of those fat disgustng ones who have no self insight.

Oh okay, so she has self respect as long as she's hot, right?

Get the hell out.

I think assuming someone does not have self-respect just because they don't dress moral in the religous sense does not mean they do not have self-respect. Sure some probably don't have self-respect but then again those are the ugly ones that like to show skin regardless.

People can have self-respect and like to expose themselves when it comes to dressing,tattoo's,piercings,etc..

If everyone walked around dressed like it was 1800 that would be odd.

The Greys said:
I think assuming someone does not have self-respect just because they don't dress moral in the religous sense does not mean they do not have self-respect. Sure some probably don't have self-respect but then again those are the ugly ones that like to show skin regardless.

People can have self-respect and like to expose themselves when it comes to dressing,tattoo's,piercings,etc..

If everyone walked around dressed like it was 1800 that would be odd.

chainmail and a cloak ftw! :kickass:

Because not exposing skin is a religous trait that dates back. If you think it has nothing to do with religion or morals you are wrong.

People that have a problem with people who are esposing their skin and doing things to there bodies are religous because they think that someones body was created by god and that person should dress act,etc.. a certain way.

It's not always an act of rebellion or that someone does not respect themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.