Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
"It's not like your opinion matters."

Well, not only are you not very bright, you're also a jerk. Great. I was actually waiting for you to jump on the bandwagon anyway. Thanks a ton.

Aww, poor Susperia. It's the internet, I don't have to prove my intellect.

Necuratul said:
People start hating you/disliking you etc. because you always fucking play the victim and because you always go on rants about women and food products.

Dead on. :lol:

Butch_Metalhead_69 said:
Yeah except the planet isn't exactly dying is it

It's all crap just enjoy life while it lasts!

How can you even claim that the planet isn't dying?!

We are killing it ...
with each day we burn gasoline, oil, coal ...
with each day we cut down the rain forests for timber ...
with each day we poison the waters with our pollution creating acid rain ...
with each day we clear wetlands, forests, lakes, plains, etc. for buildings thus STEALING homes from the animals ...
with each day we advocate the usage of nuclear energy ...
with each day we do not stand up and make a stand against our destructive life styles ...

... we are killing it slowly but surely.

It's not dying because it's not a living entity. It will be habitable longer than the human race lasts most likely.

Ender Rises said:
We need to get the fuck off this planet. We need to colonize space. We will kill this planet through overpopulation and greed. The only way to save it and ourselves is to get the fuck off, to lessen the population pressure and spread out.
NO THATS WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO

Ex-cally-boo said:
:rolleyes:

and I agree with Ender.
Really, he's right, and anyone who thinks that we have a duty to this planet is wrong. We have a duty to our own survival, and in order to survive we need to spread the fuck out and get all of our eggs out of one basket, but in the meantime, we need to make sure this planet will stay habitable for us as long as fucking possible.

Ender Rises said:
Really, he's right, and anyone who thinks that we have a duty to this planet is wrong. We have a duty to our own survival, and in order to survive we need to spread the fuck out and get all of our eggs out of one basket, but in the meantime, we need to make sure this planet will stay habitable for us as long as fucking possible.

Actually, I like to think that we do have a duty to this planet, it has housed us for so many thousands of years and we just come and destroy it. I'd rather us leave it for the sake of its preservation than ours.

Nature just has a certain beauty humans can never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.