Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.V.V.V.V. said:
WHO. GIVES. A. SHIT.

FUCK RIGHTS
FUCK RESPONSIBILITY
FUCK IT ALL

YOU DIE. YOU DIE. Think of that that means.

Thanks for your thoughtful and enlightening contributions.

Ender Rises said:
What the fuck is that? USE THE FUCKING LANGUAGE TO EXPRESS WHAT THE FUCK YOU FEEL, NOT THOSE GAY ASS TEXT SMILEY THINGS.

No thanks, I'll take the simple and easy way out this time.

916597501_l.jpg

Fine, happy?

Cythraul said:
Thanks for your thoughtful and enlightening contributions.

Oh fuck off.

Anyway...THIS IS A PHOTO THREAD?!

1056961198_m.jpg

My contribution is complete. And yes that is a girl (my girlfriend to be exact). Please, no questions.

Krigloch teh Baby Eater said:
no. people need to die. a couple billion people.

It's sad but it's true... We were talking about this in class the other day. We need to stop feeding the starving people. The more food you send to starving people, the more they reproduce and then you have an exponential growth in these third world countries and more and more starving humans.

It's depressing, but we can't keep sending food to them. They need to stabilize their population. The less of them there are, the more the food will be able to spread and then when they are healthy humans their economy will grow soon after.

It's the third world countries that are overpopulated, and good thing, too. Our earth would NOT be able to produce enough resources for 6.6 billion people if they were all living like Americans do.

Necuratul said:
Did you roll your eyes at my comment that the world is not a living entity? If so, you're a fucking idiot, because the world is not a living entity. Things on it are alive. Subtle difference. And despite what you may believe, we're not stupid enough to fucking destroy the planet. The hippy agenda is vastly overexaggerating the "irreversible damage" we cause to the earth on a daily basis. There is no imminent threat to the world. The likely scenario will be that the earth lasts longer than the human race does.

EDIT: Nevermind you're a fucking idiot since you believe in reincarnation.

Just ignore Dodens, he's watched one too many Penn and Teller episodes of "Bullshit".

But yeah reincarnation is pretty silly to really believe in. =\

edit: ^What the fuck?

And to Ender: Most species on this planet are sentient. All mammals are, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.