Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
Just ignore Dodens, he's watched one too many Penn and Teller episodes of "Bullshit".

But yeah reincarnation is pretty silly to really believe in. =\

edit: ^What the fuck?

And to Ender: Most species on this planet are sentient. All mammals are, etc.

I do my best to ignore him, but he pisses me off alot, and I don't see how it is silly since there is evidence for it. At least what I'd find to be evidence.

Past life regression therepy.

Krigloch teh Baby Eater said:
um.... when I have kids, I will fucking care about them...

It's OK to care for your kids; it's a completely different thing to go on a rampage about saving the earth when you realize that once we die, we don't give a shit about our kids, their kids, or their kids' kids. WE ARE DEAD. We can't CARE, we can't LOVE, we can't FEEL.

Ender Rises said:
But space has enough resources, so earth can be left to the poor people. :lol:

By the time we have the technology for the mass exploitation of extra-terrestrial resources it will be too late.

Face it, Earth is doomed. Mankind will slowly perish as the planet becomes unlivable by our own hands.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It's OK to care for your kids; it's a completely different thing to go on a rampage about saving the earth when you realize that once we die, we don't give a shit about our kids, their kids, or their kids' kids. WE ARE DEAD. We can't CARE, we can't LOVE, we can't FEEL.

meh. you have no clue what happens after death

Zephyrus said:
By the time we have the technology for the mass exploitation of extra-terrestrial resources it will be too late.

Face it, Earth is doomed. Mankind will slowly perish as the planet becomes unlivable by our own hands.

unless republicans stop running the planet.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Correction: FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE FUCKED.

Once again; WHY DO WE FUCKING CARE ABOUT THEM.

I don't know. Why do I care about people other than myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.