Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres one of scarecrow hill's latest banner pics. at least its a picture......

im going to see them on oct. 28:kickass::kickass::kickass:

FINGERFUCKHILL.jpg

Necuratul said:
Recycling is apparently inneffective btw. It's not cost efficient, causes its own pollutants, and 40% of the shit you recycle is thrown away anyway.

STOP QUOTING PENN AND TELLER.

IT MAKES YOU LOOK FUCKING MORONIC!

Recycing is effective Ex Cally, however, re-using items and reducing how much you use is more effective. Reducing being the best way to make a difference.

Necuratul said:
Oh come on, we're not as stupid as everyone here seems to think.

But apparently we are! Look at what we've done, and we're paying the price for it now. I suggest that this weather we're seeing now is only a mild indicator of the damage to come.

Don't get me wrong dude... I want to be positive about the environmental future of this planet, I do... but look around you... can you see any effects of our belated efforts?

Susperia said:
STOP QUOTING PENN AND TELLER.

IT MAKES YOU LOOK FUCKING MORONIC!

Recycing is effective Ex Cally, however, re-using items and reducing how much you use is more effective. Reducing being the best way to make a difference.

Stop spreading lies you worthless fucking whore. Recycling is ineffective and you know it. Look it up yourself.

No, it's because it's ineffective, actually. There are a shitload of things that we would need to do in order for it to be effective, and I'm not sure if the ends justify the means.

I work in a grocery store and we have a barrel to put plastic bags in for recycling. People make special trips there just to put their bags in and they think they are helping the world out, but when I first started working there, they asked me to empty it. When I asked where it went they said "Just throw it in the dumpster." Sad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.