Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
\m/\m/ I'm so Metal

byrne: I see your point... It is probably due to a combination of the fact I had my boyfriend pose for me and he's a little too gorgeous, and the fact that I tend to idealise people in my work... It's something I have to struggle against.

But to me the Vikings were beautiful. People in Scandinavia seem really beautiful to me. But no I'm not really going for Orlando Bloom, I'd like it to read as a little deeper than that... Maybe like a young father who just lost his newborn son or something. I'm not too worried about the conceptual aspect of this though, after all it is just a study.

unknown said:
"I'm a lumberjack and that's okay.
I work all night and I sleep all day
I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars. "

I fucking hate Monty Python.
Most. Overrated. Comedy. Ever.

Well they're hardly comedy geniuses either are they? Peter Kay's live stuff is pretty rubbish. Ross Noble on the other hand has me in fits of laughter every time, the stuff he can make up on the fly is amazing, a ridiculous amount of his live stand-up is just improvisation.

Very nice stuff, Susperia.
I like your work with colors and lines on your paintings are really smooth and mild - its beautiful.
I also think that a man on the first picture looks a bit like your boyfriend. No?

Susperia said:
Hhaha I love how everyone here knows what Sean looks like.

Thank you Neurotica =) Your opinion is one of the ones I take most to heart here.
Yeah because everything I tell you, you just say.... I'm not done yet, I'm working on that, etc. :mad:

"she thinks my tractor's sexy
it really turns her on
she's always lookin' at me
while i'm chuggin' along"

Status
Not open for further replies.