Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I actually want to try and go Force Recon, but the physical requirements are insane. It would be cool to have secret security clearance though. If I don't go Recon, I might try Drill Instructor. If I don't do that, not sure. I've still got a while before I enlist.

You can't go through Drill Instructor School until you finish your first enlistment and meet the qualifications they have. If there is anything you want to do in the Marine Corps, don't do it because of something like security clearance or something miniscule like that. You have to think about the big picture. What will you be doing, where will you be going etc etc etc. It'd be a bitch to be stuck in a dessert for 3 years with security clearance that you can't use now wouldn't it? So whatever you choose, just think it through and don't rush it man. I did that when I picked Infantry, and it fucking sucked. Ok well it didn't suck that bad, I enjoyed alot of it. I'd suggest admin or something easy =P.

I'm on vacation in Texas right now, and the internet I have here is really fucking slow, so I'll make this quick:
--I want in on the Non Metal Inquisition
--Tom Waits is better than you or anything you listen to or hope you could listen to...and the same goes for Nick Cave

also, I'm fucking glad finals are over. Hooray for 5 weeks of winter break!

LOL every post is a farewell post. Eventually paddy you have to STOP posting your stoppage of posting.
MODS!!!!!!!! A PICTURE OF ME IN THE SWISS ALPS BRUV MODS like agood row so they suit paddy caz i luv to fly at people
i83405056330565pq1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.