Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, getting free shit is totally fucking lame, man. I hate getting free shit. And I hate spending time with my family.

You're an idiot if you're serious.

I WISH IT WAS CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY, ALL I NEED FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU, SILENT NIGHT HOLY NIGHT, SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA, PRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTSPRESENTS PRESENTS

Celebrating Christmas =/= celebrating the birth of Christ
Christmas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual holiday that marks the traditional birthdate of Jesus of Nazareth. Christmas combines the celebration of Jesus' birth with various other traditions and customs, many of which were influenced by ancient winter festivals such as Yule[1] and Saturnalia.

whatevs

Christmas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual holiday that marks the traditional birthdate of Jesus of Nazareth. Christmas combines the celebration of Jesus' birth with various other traditions and customs, many of which were influenced by ancient winter festivals such as Yule[1] and Saturnalia.

whatevs

what Christmas is (or what it's supposed to be) =/= the way it's celebrated

I don't think anyone really knows for sure. I contest that he was actually ever even birthed, though.

He sure has caused enough of a stir in the annals of time to leave no doubt about that. Even the non-Christian religions acknowledge his existence. :saint:

What religions acknowledge isn't really relevant. Historians argue rather frequently over whether or not there is any conclusive evidence to suggest that there really was a man that went by the name of Jesus. We know that there were plenty of false prophets and people who claimed to be the son of god, but there's nothing concrete saying that Jesus existed (in any form).

Status
Not open for further replies.