Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't met an atheist with decent arguments. It's all a bunch of "I don't believe this for no particular reason". What DO you believe? I'm tired of hearing you people call anything that people believe "iffy".

I want proof.

@Necuratul: my history textbook had a short segment on Jesus, and I have seen similar sections in many high school/college textbooks.

Holy fuck, do you think that actually fucking counts? Do you have any idea how politically motivated the context of school textbooks is? The makers of textbooks will put in anything the buyers want to get the highest price. And even without the bias, none of them are without flaw.

"Despite over two millennia of evidence?" Where? I don't believe contrary to evidence, I believe in the absence of evidence.

Citing a religious text is not evidence, idiot. And I don't know if a man named Jesus existed. I know that false prophets and many people similar to a person like Jesus existed, but I don't know if that specific person existed. I'm not denying the possibility.

Reactions: Thanatopsis123
There were definitely still some substantial holes, chinks in the armor, but Monday night was certainly an improvement for the rushing defense.

Yeah, they do need some work, I'll be the first to admit that. I'm not really worried about it though. The next two games should be gimmes for the Colts. The Texans don't have a threat at all, and the Dolphins are well...the Dolphins. So hopefully they'll have a ton of confidence entering the playoffs. I'm sure Bob Sanders will play in the playoff games too, so that will help out even more. Unless a miracle happens, I think not having the first round bye is going to be a benefit to use. Keep us from getting rusty.

Citing a religious text is not evidence, idiot. And I don't know if a man named Jesus existed. I know that false prophets and many people similar to a person like Jesus existed, but I don't know if that specific person existed. I'm not denying the possibility.

If you don't know, then don't try to condemn my beliefs as being "WRONG", because you're not even sure you're RIGHT.

But fuck this. We're getting nowhere.

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! :kickass:

If you don't know, then don't try to condemn my beliefs as being "WRONG", because you're not even sure you're RIGHT.

But fuck this. We're getting nowhere.

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! :kickass:

No matter of fact can ever be proven to the point where the contrary could not be entertained without absurdity.

Status
Not open for further replies.