Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all of you, fuckers, are atheists. So you have to refuse of your presents on Christmas ;)

I hate getting presents, i refuse them but i always get a few. The main reason is because it is never something u need or want, and secondly because then u owe that person a present :mad:

Christmas = food, and thats it.

5 weeks? Fuck you. I get a little over three this year.

the glory of the CSU school system :heh:

I watched this program one time that basically debunked the story of the Exodus of the Jews from Egypt. They showed how the ten plagues could have scientifically happened, and they also pointed out that there is no Egyptian source describing the exodus of 4000 slaves (er however many it was)...I think they would note the massive uprising and leaving of their slave population.

for those looking for decent atheist arguments, go read Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris...or do your own goddamn research about the holidays and the origins of jesus christ and christianity.

You can't go through Drill Instructor School until you finish your first enlistment and meet the qualifications they have. If there is anything you want to do in the Marine Corps, don't do it because of something like security clearance or something miniscule like that. You have to think about the big picture. What will you be doing, where will you be going etc etc etc. It'd be a bitch to be stuck in a dessert for 3 years with security clearance that you can't use now wouldn't it? So whatever you choose, just think it through and don't rush it man. I did that when I picked Infantry, and it fucking sucked. Ok well it didn't suck that bad, I enjoyed alot of it. I'd suggest admin or something easy =P.

Well, I don't want to be Recon just for the security clearance, but I still have to research. I do know one guy that was a Force Recon Marine, and he said he's been hurt anyway you can think of, haha. Another thing I would want to be would be a sniper, but I'm not sure if I have the patience for that.

Well, I don't want to be Recon just for the security clearance, but I still have to research. I do know one guy that was a Force Recon Marine, and he said he's been hurt anyway you can think of, haha. Another thing I would want to be would be a sniper, but I'm not sure if I have the patience for that.

Sniper training is worst than Recon. It's the equivalent to SEAL training.

I'm on vacation in Texas right now

where

--I want in on the Non Metal Inquisition

you're worthy. come up with a title. put it in your sig. preferably in a gay-ish color (magenta?). done.

--Tom Waits is better than you or anything you listen to or hope you could listen to...and the same goes for Nick Cave

truer than the word of god, right here.

it's my birthday today.

i love you guys.

go spurs go.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - TRIVIUM Frontman Battles Urine-Filled Balloons At London Gig

A BLABBERMOUTH.NET visitor by the name of George Byron-Roberts has submitted the following report:

"TRIVIUM frontman Matt Heafy interrupted the band's set [as the support act for IRON MAIDEN] at Earl's Court, London last night [Friday, Dec. 22] to chide members of the audience after being subjected to a barrage of urine-filled balloons and bottles. Heafy and bassist Paolo Gregoletto were showered with urine during their performance of 'Like Light to the Flies'. Heafy angrily declared that the act was 'really wrong' and that if he saw anyone throwing things at the band he would see that they were 'thrown the fuck out" and 'beaten the fuck up.'

"The left hand side of the stage had been rowdy with fervent disapproval for TRIVIUM and their frontman from the beginning of their set, the band being lambasted with cries of 'death to false metal' between each of their songs; and throughout the set there was a constant exchange of rude gestures between Heafy and the antagonists. An attempt to block the missiles with a U.S. flag was shouted down by British fans, who angrily turned on the American fans, a group of young men and women who had travelled all the way from the USA to see TRIVIUM perform.

"Heafy's polemic (after battling through the rest of the song) lasted almost five minutes. However IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson was unusually quiet about the event, preferring to focus his rant on the safety of fans at the front of the crowd and the horrors of war."

A two-minute video clip of TRIVIUM frontman Matt Heafy having an audience member ejected from their December 12, 2006 show at the Birmingham NEC for allegedly throwing bottles at the band can be found at YouTube.com.

This is the best fucking thing I have EVER read.

where
you're worthy. come up with a title. put it in your sig. preferably in a gay-ish color (magenta?). done.

outside of Saginaw...it's not even in a town, it's in Wise County. Middle of fuck nowhere ish. If I was here for more than a few days and not visiting the family, I'd arrange for a (possible) non homosexual rendezvous

czech the sig

Because some assholes think that coming to a metal forum and acting all superior because they listen to non-metal is cool. Who the fuck cares what you listen to outside of metal. This is a metal forum. People come here to talk metal. If you want to discuss other genres of music, go elsewhere.

The non-metal Discussion perhaps.

What is the non-metal inquisition anyway?

who knows.

all you have to do is not be afraid to speak your belief in non-metal music as being of equal artistic merit as metal for the purposes of expanding the minds of our more ignorant friends here at UM.

and sport a magenta line in your sig with "official" something something "of the non-metal inquisition".

and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.