Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been fucking cold here too and I've been working in it, but as long as you're dressed for it it's not too bad. I don't really have a preference as for hot and cold, I just hate wet weather.

Official artwork for the new Ichorous tape (rec./edited/mastered last year 'round this time):

gorelectronicsartfp8.jpg

Title is "Gorelectronics." Art direction/design by Ben Nelson (ex-Tides for you metal fans!) with photography and logo by me.

Yeah I love the hell out of it...Ben asked me for black and white horror-movie looking pics of wires and gear, so I snapped a few, sent em to him in an arcdhive, and he used that one to put inside the open wound/autopsy (not sure what it is actually, I'll ask him...). I added the logo and manipulated it.

Any of you guys here about that new diet plan Anna Nicole Smith is on? I guess its called Death and you lose weight hella fast with little to no effort.

I think it looks cheesy/gay/stupid as hell, and it's so fucking cliche at this point to use gore images like that on album covers.

It's a cool (if unoriginal) concept, but it doesn't really look like the electronics are actually inside that wound. It looks like they've been pasted into the gap. Because they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.