Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to every major city there, and it's just a pit of flea markets and tourist traps. If you're a bucktoothed perpetual consumer, I can see you enjoying Florida. Not to mention, the state is run terribly, if tourism ceased, the whole place would collapse upon itself. The weather can be great, but the rain and humidity is totally fucking annoying. Miami is the only worthwhile place, and the reason why is that it was raised from the ground by a certain plant....

If I were to spend time in a place with warm weather, it would be the mountains in southern Arizona. Gorgeous, dry-heat, no billboards or stupid garbage constantly in my face.

I've been to every major city there, and it's just a pit of flea markets and tourist traps. If you're a bucktoothed perpetual consumer, I can see you enjoying Florida. Not to mention, the state is run terribly, if tourism ceased, the whole place would collapse upon itself. The weather can be great, but the rain and humidity is totally fucking annoying. Miami is the only worthwhile place, and the reason why is that it was raised from the ground by a certain plant....

If I were to spend time in a place with warm weather, it would be the mountains in southern Arizona. Gorgeous, dry-heat, no billboards or stupid garbage constantly in my face.

Well I've lived in nearly everyone of it's major cities, and there's most to see and do than you could expect to figure out by just passing through or visiting for a couple days or so.

There's only two places I want to live. Hawaii (obviously), and if you are looking for perfect weather, go no furthor than San Diego. It has this countries perfect weather. Hardly ever reaches 80 degrees, sunny 99.9% of the year, nice dry weather. Tons of entertainment and whatnot. I think it rained ONCE the 1 1/2 years I was there.

edit: And for drug addicts like Jean-Pierre. Mexico is only a 15 minute drive south from San Diego. ITS LIKE PARADISE!

Well I've lived in nearly everyone of it's major cities, and there's most to see and do than you could expect to figure out by just passing through or visiting for a couple days or so.

I can understand how you feel, since you live in Indiana right now...But shit man, there's much better places than Florida.

There's only two places I want to live. Hawaii (obviously), and if you are looking for perfect weather, go no furthor than San Diego. It has this countries perfect weather. Hardly ever reaches 80 degrees, sunny 99.9% of the year, nice dry weather. Tons of entertainment and whatnot. I think it rained ONCE the 1 1/2 years I was there.

Yeah California is alright, the liberal vaginas tend to annoy the hell out of me. I can't afford Hawaii.:lol:

Edit: I'm a drug addict?

I can understand how you feel, since you live in Indiana right now...But shit man, there's much better places than Florida.

Yeah California is alright, the liberal vaginas tend to annoy the hell out of me. I can't afford Hawaii.:lol:

Edit: I'm a drug addict?

Well I mean, there's a ton of shit to do if you like outdoorsy stuff. I used to go fishing and shit in the everglades all the time. But when you compare it to places like, in your mind would be Detroit, or Chicago, or New York. Yeah, Florida cities don't compare, I agree with you on that. Different shit, in a different place.

The only place I'd consider living in, like I said earlier is San Diego. Once you start going to much more north than LA it starts getting cold. San Fran, Sacramento and all those cities up north, my god its cold sometimes. San Fran is a huge ass party town though, TONS of shit to do. But I wouldn't live in LA though anyways. Not if you want to live past 40.

No you aren't a drug addict, or are you?

edit: Yeah Hawaii is expensive. My girlfriends parents house is only a 3 bed, 2 bath, decent size living room and dining room. It's worth 800 THOUSAND dollars, and it just looks like a normal house to me that could sell for like 120g tops. In a few more years it's going to be worth OVER a million. Pretty insane shit. I'd be living there right now if I could afford it.

No you aren't a drug addict, or are you?

No...:Smug:

If you're going to do outdoorsy stuff, go the the Dakotas, or Montana. There's nothing out there for miles, it's amazing. Just avoid any and all locals.

EDIT: Detroit's a terrible place...compared to Chicago and New York.

The only place I'd consider living in, like I said earlier is San Diego. Once you start going to much more north than LA it starts getting cold. San Fran, Sacramento and all those cities up north, my god its cold sometimes. San Fran is a huge ass party town though, TONS of shit to do. But I wouldn't live in LA though anyways. Not if you want to live past 40.

heh

and, actually, san diego does get over 80 during summer as does all of California. Los Angeles gets well over 90 degrees during summertime.

but pretty much every band that tours the United States comes here :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.