Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knit hats rule ;)

l_486acde6766d73b76bdb2af20463bcb8.jpg

why the urgency about banning GoD????? I have only been here for about a year so excuse my ignorance

Because, while sometimes a relevant poster, he's still a loser who keeps crawling back to this site a lot. Ask polarity (Wires & Waves) more because I don't know GoD well enough.

and if you are looking for perfect weather, go no furthor than San Diego. It has this countries perfect weather. Hardly ever reaches 80 degrees, sunny 99.9% of the year, nice dry weather. Tons of entertainment and whatnot. I think it rained ONCE the 1 1/2 years I was there.

edit: And for drug addicts like Jean-Pierre. Mexico is only a 15 minute drive south from San Diego. ITS LIKE PARADISE!

Why would you want to live somewhere without rain? I love the rain... Also, humans shouldn't be moving to the midwest or dry areas in America because they don't have enough water to sustain our lifestyle choices.
The Ogallala aquifer is drying out faster than my hair after bleaching it 3 times in a row.

Why would you want to live somewhere without rain? I love the rain... Also, humans shouldn't be moving to the midwest or dry areas in America because they don't have enough water to sustain our lifestyle choices.
The Ogallala aquifer is drying out fast

This.

I would never live anywhere without all four seasons, I need all of the rain, snow, sun, and autumn chills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.