Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knit hats rule ;)

l_486acde6766d73b76bdb2af20463bcb8.jpg

Holy fuck! The drummer from the Monkees has let himself go.

the midwest? we get rain... we get cold, we get hot, we get snow, we have lakes, we have rivers................

Yep, which is why I love Michigan. We have the pretty decent high low contrasts, I mean not that we get major extremes like -50 below and then 120 degrees, as places that get stuff like that only get one or the other but we'll get 95 degree summers then -10 winters. Pretty nice :)

Holy fuck! The drummer from the Monkees has let himself go.

Hahahahaha. :lol:

I used to like Metal Rules a couple of years ago; not so much for the music reviews (which sucked), but for the editorials which were often quite interesting, and for the "where are they now" column, which is regretably very undated.

Why would you want to live somewhere without rain? I love the rain... Also, humans shouldn't be moving to the midwest or dry areas in America because they don't have enough water to sustain our lifestyle choices.
The Ogallala aquifer is drying out faster than my hair after bleaching it 3 times in a row.

Well lets see. I would want to live in a place without rain because I, me, Amarantus, Rick, DOES NOT LIKE RAIN, OR COLD, OR ANY TYPE OF WEATHER EXCEPT FOR SUN SUN AND MORE FUCKING SUN! Is that alright with you? Stop questioning what I like, I like it because I do, and if I cared what you thought on the matter I'd ask YOU.

Except every time you post about american poofball, fucking rounders or who has the tallest negro gentleman, another cloud commits suicide.

So you are saying, since I actually do live in the Midwest at this present time, I should move because you claim there is going to be some water shortage? lol give me a fucking break. There's enough water on this earth to last us 6982958209598235 years. You know, it does come back. The earth is like a huge fucking filter, the. water. will. come. back.

Perhaps this is true of lake and river water (which we just LOVE to pollute anyways), the movement of which can be measured in inches perhaps feet per second, whereas groundwater which is the MOST IMPORTANT source of water we have on this planet moves in INCHES PER YEAR, meaning when we pollute it, when we use it too much, it is gone for YEARS AND YEARS.

Well lets see. I would want to live in a place without rain because I, me, Amarantus, Rick, DOES NOT LIKE RAIN, OR COLD, OR ANY TYPE OF WEATHER EXCEPT FOR SUN SUN AND MORE FUCKING SUN! Is that alright with you? Stop questioning what I like, I like it because I do, and if I cared what you thought on the matter I'd ask YOU.

AYE

I wish it was sunny, NO wind, 75 degrees all year round.

It's always windy here in plymouth. Even if it is only a rough breeze, it still never fails to be windy enough to annoyingly blow your hair around.

ALWAYS

hey, amarantus, there's a nice place out here in Cali called Death Valley. it's pretty badass.

In_the_desert_by_RandolphCarter.jpg

Unknown in Death Valley in the winter

you know, when I was in Cali for over a year I always wanted to check out death valley but I never got a chance to man. I went all over cali but thats the one place I never got a chance to check out but always wanted to. I still have an aunt and uncle that live in Mission Viejo. I'm going to have to make another trip out there and go check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.