Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the Earth. I live 80 years, if I'm lucky. After that, I couldn't give a flying fuck.
Another worthless insect. I guess nature does know how to balance out the positives.

this should get you started, amarantus:

Plastics are a particular pain (though undeniably useful of course in many ways). This is because their molecules are tightly bound together and very very hard to prise apart.

And because plastic is a relatively new material, ....
.... I'm not sure on specifics, but I'm sure if you ask a chemistry professor, he/she will be more than happy to help you with your quandary.
+ fucking 1

...stop man, my tears about mother earth are spattering on my pleather open toed sandles.

Fuck the Earth. I live 80 years, if I'm lucky. After that, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

I hope to not live that long. When you think about living too 80 years old it's horrifying atleast to me. Dropping dead at 50 sounds fine.

:lol:

I like when internet cowards make comments behind a screen they would not say to a persons face!. nice

The internet allows me to speak, I'm generally too shy to talk much in person but if I'm around the right person I will speak my mind, and I'm sure if I were around you I would have no problem expressing my thoughts.

The internet allows me to speak, I'm generally to shy to talk much in person but if I'm around the right person I will speak my mind, and I'm sure if I were around you I would have no problem expressing my mind.

:lol:

yeah right. You're like a girl. I would love to see you make an arrogant comment to my face you emo queer.

Dude I seriously hope you would never say any of the shit you say here in real life.

I don't, but seeing this is a metal forum I had no idea people were going to be so uptight and like pop fans. I am probably out of place here because I do say wrong things in a slight sarcastic way but I feel it's fitting. I'm obvious not going to make a comment like 'stick a kitchen knife into a his head' at the fucking dinner table. DUR!

Fuck you guys!

majority of you should be posting at MTV.com or a forum with arrogant people who think there shit does not stink. This is a fucking metal forum!

You are all a bunch of christians and might aswell stop listening to metal,ruin metal forums with shitty uptight attitude and censor everything and ban me while you are at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.