Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, but seeing this is a metal forum I had no idea people were going to be so uptight and like pop fans. I am probably out of place here because I do say wrong things in a slight sarcastic way but I feel it's fitting. I'm obvious not going to make a comment like 'stick a kitchen knife into a his head' at the fucking dinner table. DUR!

Fuck you guys!

majority of you should be posting at MTV.com or a forum with arrogant people who think there shit does not stink. This is a fucking metal forum!

Say what you want, who cares what other people think.

This is a metal forum ?

:LOL:

yeah right

what a fucking joke

What the hell? Just because the people here aren't all fucking pricks and morons it's a "joke" of a metal forum? And do you see the incredible irony of calling everyone else "arrogant", then climbing up on your fucking pedestal and saying "RAWR I MORE METAL THAN YOU IS!!!!" (whatever the fuck that means). I hate people who let the music they listen to define their whole fucking existence.

Reactions: entanglement
This is not a metal forum, more like indie rock fans and uptight college students,christians,etc.. and you wonder why people do not post here and there is barley any metal discussion. God forbid if someone is not one of the uptight person that's all about correct religious moral values,etc...

I hope you all die.

Hey V5, fuck you. You do not even deserve to be a mod you piece of shit.

What the hell? Just because the people here aren't all fucking pricks and morons it's a "joke" of a metal forum? And do you see the incredible irony of calling everyone else "arrogant", then climbing up on your fucking pedestal and saying "RAWR I MORE METAL THAN YOU IS!!!!" (whatever the fuck that means). I hate people who let the music they listen to define their whole fucking existence.

Go fuck yourself.

Mort Divine go post on a pop forum you pillow biter. I hope you get cancer.

Find me a pop forum where discussion on Fiona Apple and Bjork is normal (and intelligent, not just mindless droning) and I'd very well go post there.

This is not a metal forum, more like indie rock fans and uptight college students,christians,etc.. and you wonder why people do not post here and there is barley any metal discussion. God forbid if someone is not one of the uptight person that's all about correct religious moral values,etc...

I hope you all die.

Hey V5, fuck you. You do not even deserve to be a mod you piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself.

Mort Divine go post on a pop forum you pillow biter. I hope you get cancer.

Looks like somebody missed Snack Time.

Looks like somebody missed Snack Time.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:lol:

Hey susperia, you're a fucking cunt!

Stick a paintbrush up your ass and smell it you lesbo.

Kate Winslet is a cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.