Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a nerd because I have a Masters degree.

You're one of the few persons here that is not a complete nerd, plus you actually talk about music.

Just about everyone on this board is a nerd and a christian. It's not even a metal forum anymore.

You're one of the few persons here that is not a complete nerd, plus you actually talk about music.

Just about everyone on this board is a nerd and a christian. It's not even a metal forum anymore.

I don't talk about music? Are you fucking retarded? I'm amazed by how utterly stupid and ignorant you are about pretty much every meaningful facet of life there is, and how you get basically everything wrong 99% of the time. If anybody at all on the forum, it's you, because you do absolutely nothing with your life but bitch and moan on the internet about how all you ever do is listen to music, fuck around on your guitar because you don't have the actual talent to create worthwhile music, and bitch and moan on the internet about how various thing suck. Your life is devoid of meaning outside of music. Your entire life is devoted to one single thing, and nothing else. That is the definition of a nerd.

Reactions: unknown
:lol:

yeah right. You're like a girl. I would love to see you make an arrogant comment to my face you emo queer.

If I have a problem with someone (I mean in "reality", not here on the "intarwebz") I almost always say something to them. And if they act like an asshole to me, I'll tell them off. :oops:

edit:^ I love you Dodie. :|

I don't talk about music? Are you fucking retarded? I'm amazed by how utterly stupid and ignorant you are about pretty much every meaningful facet of life there is, and how you get basically everything wrong 99% of the time. If anybody at all on the forum, it's you, because you do absolutely nothing with your life but bitch and moan on the internet about how all you ever do is listen to music, fuck around on your guitar because you don't have the actual talent to create worthwhile music, and bitch and moan on the internet about how various thing suck. Your life is devoid of meaning outside of music. Your entire life is devoted to one single thing, and nothing else. That is the definition of a nerd.

Not really.

I play music and listen to music which is why I post here. Majority of you are not even on topic with this forum which is about music so if you want to come here being an intellectual asshole because you know calculus,etc.. and think you're smarter and better than everyone you are a dickhead. Majority of you seem about 20% into music and you act like know it all dickheads.

I probably listen to music as often as you do, and I sure as hell invest more money into it. I post on 5 fucking Metal message boards. I talk about Metal a fucking hell of a lot. Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about or are you incapable of differentiating one person from another in your degenerate brain?

There are plently of people here that are clearly not very into music and I wonder why they do not just find a regular social and chat room or board. I hate this 'thread'. As a person with my priority in music(which is what this forum is for) I can not help but be very fucking annoyed and find these people arrogant and pointless as users that post in a music discussion board. I think the reason why this forum does not have a lot of musicians and genuine music fans and lacks discussion is because these people.

There are plently of people here that are clearly not very into music and I wonder why they do not just find a regular social and chat room or board. I hate this 'thread'. As a person with my priority in music(which is what this forum is for) I can not help but be very fucking annoyed and find these people arrogant and pointless as users that post in a music discussion board. I think the reason why this forum does not have a lot of musicians and genuine music fans and lacks discussion is because these people.

Then fuck off. Jesus Christ, if you spent as much time going to school and working as you do bitching about the fact that, apparently, we all hate metal, you'd have enough money to buy the entire internet and have us all banned by now.

edit: Heh, the concept of "buying the entire internet" is making me laugh. "I'd like the whole thing, please! And wrap it up!".

@ Teh Geys:

I have never heard someone use the word "Christian" as an insult, wtf????

Christianity is a religion, not a personality disorder

:lol:

I know, but when I call someone a christian it is in a degrading manner. The united states is run by christianity who as a religion also try and censor everything. I despise the entire religion because they oppress freedom and are also arrogant to the law protecting peoples freedom of speech and rights, besides that turning everything around and putting an evil stamp on it. I am not a christian and feel out of place and oppressed by being controlled especially in a country ruled by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.