Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ only gay people say this

nothing I say here should be taken seriously btw, except my perfect recommendations and of course any insults directed at douches like Amarantus.

btw, I don't remember finding about any good bands from this forum. haha, although I have given some perfect recommendations :OMG:

You seriously are one of the most worthless posters here. If you do get banned then it's entirely your own fault. You've been here for like a year now and still continue to behave like a newbie/idiot. Very ocasionally you seem to make a normal post so I'm sure you're capable of not being an idiot, you just seem to enjoy doing this more for some reason.

I don't remember saying that, and in fact I was rooting for the Colts, so...

Well I knew you were hoping they would win. But you made a post a couple months ago just saying "as much as I'd like to see the colts win, they just wont blah blah blah" something along those lines. No big deal, just curious what you thought now after it finally happened.

You seriously are one of the most worthless posters here. If you do get banned then it's entirely your own fault. You've been here for like a year now and still continue to behave like a newbie/idiot. Very ocasionally you seem to make a normal post so I'm sure you're capable of not being an idiot, you just seem to enjoy doing this more for some reason.
agreed.

i also enjoy listening to music :kickass:

wot izz youRR fav0r1tew badn???????

Well I knew you were hoping they would win. But you made a post a couple months ago just saying "as much as I'd like to see the colts win, they just wont blah blah blah" something along those lines. No big deal, just curious what you thought now after it finally happened.

Well their defense utterly sucked, so maybe I said that they wouldn't win unless they could improve their defensive game.

Well their defense utterly sucked, so maybe I said that they wouldn't win unless they could improve their defensive game.

Yeah, I'm still amazed sometimes when I think about it and read articles on their playoff games man. One of the most remarkable achievements in football history. Funny part is, if they had lost the Super Bowl, no one would have remembered it.

Not quite.

I have you on ignore, but I will respond to this. how would you come to that conclusion? the only reason its bad is because "Society" says its bad. take "Society" out of the equation and what is good and bad is all a matter of opinion. who wants to be a mindless herd follower? not me, for sure....

Have fun ignoring me. Though I think it's pretty hilarious that you put me on ignore then ask me questions.

Also: "Take society of the equation...".

This is the most absurd thing you've said since... well, since your last post. (or his last post, I guess, since Grinder won't be reading this) . The whole issue being discussed here is a sociological one. That's like going into a "Which is better: Band A or Band B" argument and saying "Well, taking music out of the equation...".

Have fun ignoring me. Though I think it's pretty hilarious that you put me on ignore then ask me questions.

Also: "Take society of the equation...".

This is the most absurd thing you've said since... well, since your last post. (or his last post, I guess, since Grinder won't be reading this) . The whole issue being discussed here is a sociological one. That's like going into a "Which is better: Band A or Band B" argument and saying "Well, taking music out of the equation...".

thats something completely different. a world CAN exist without a mainstream "groupthink" society, i.e., the status quo. however, its not a "band" if it doesn't play music. thats a quite terrible analogy you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.