Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
biased how? I'm not racist. those are facts.

Because though you try to eschew "being racist" it comes off as ignorant anyway though the facts you are stating may be true...to me at least.

And Krig, I care about MW because I asked Deron to ban him yesterday and have gotten no reply yet. Wish he'd just trust me with that power but whatever. Multiple people have complained about him,a dn he's irritating.

I'm just fucking with him, but I want him out.

I just saw some woman drop to the ground and flop around like a fish out of water a little while ago in Stop n' Shop. She was making really funny noises. At first I thought it was a mentally retarded person throwing a hissyfit, but it turns out it was a 50something year old married woman having a seizure. It was a damn long seizure, went on for a few straight minuets. No one knew what to do, so they just called 911 and stood and watched.

I would've taken pictures.

Because though you try to eschew "being racist" it comes off as ignorant anyway though the facts you are stating may be true...to me at least.

And Krig, I care about MW because I asked Deron to ban him yesterday and have gotten no reply yet. Wish he'd just trust me with that power but whatever. Multiple people have complained about him,a dn he's irritating.

I'm just fucking with him, but I want him out.

no, I could care less about metal wrath. im just wondering why you care that people are racist

I guess what you're supposed to do is grab them and hold them still so they don't hit their head or bite their tongue. I don't know. I'm no doctor.

No.

If you can help them down so they aren't falling down hard, great, but you shouldn't hold them still. My brother has had a few seizures. It's pretty awful to have to watch, but there really insn't anything you can do, aside from calling 911 if it starts to go on too long.

Grinder:

Fuck you. Having a seizure is pretty terrible, and it can happen to just about anyone for, literally, no reason. When my brother had his first one, we were in our senior year of high school. It was just a random thing and, as such, was pretty damn scary. Since then he's had a few caused by withdrawal from the meds, which he stopped taking several times because they really fuck with you. I'm sure it's also no fun having to get MRI's every few monthes just to make sure he doesn't have a tumor.

Still funny to you?

No.

If you can help them down so they aren't falling down hard, great, but you shouldn't hold them still. My brother has had a few seizures. It's pretty awful to have to watch, but there really insn't anything you can do, aside from calling 911 if it starts to go on too long.

Grinder:

Fuck you. Having a seizure is pretty terrible, and it can happen to just about anyone for, literally, no reason. When my brother had his first one, we were in our senior year of high school. It was just a random thing and, as such, was pretty damn scary. Since then he's had a few caused by withdrawal from the meds, which he stopped taking several times because they really fuck with you. I'm sure it's also no fun having to get MRI's every few monthes just to make sure he doesn't have a tumor.

Still funny to you?

I was kidding. You honestly took me seriously? a comment like what I made should always be taken with a grain of salt. besides I have two friends with Epilepsy.

You say a lot of stupid shit. It's tough to tell.

same with people who use sarcasm on a fucking message board. its tough to tell. of course you're probably going to call me a moron cause I can't see someone's facial expressions while they're typing. so yeah, IT IS tough to tell.

Watch my f-ing movie! :yell:

Under Ice

:)

This creation is 5000 times better than the movie.

Ohiogrinder is quite literally mentally handicapped, so I suppose he has an excuse. The rest of you, I just read the last few pages of this thread, and some of you are the most pathetic people I've ever come across. The fear of ethnic groups by lame, sheltered whitey milquetoasts is just hilarious.

I went to Devon a few days ago, it's pretty nice there:
n1610640147_21535_4705.jpg

Reactions: ~Neurotica
I just saw some woman drop to the ground and flop around like a fish out of water a little while ago in Stop n' Shop. She was making really funny noises. At first I thought it was a mentally retarded person throwing a hissyfit, but it turns out it was a 50something year old married woman having a seizure. It was a damn long seizure, went on for a few straight minuets. No one knew what to do, so they just called 911 and stood and watched.

People make me sick.

Ohiogrinder is quite literally mentally handicapped, so I suppose he has an excuse. The rest of you, I just read the last few pages of this thread, and some of you are the most pathetic people I've ever come across. The fear of ethnic groups by lame, sheltered whitey milquetoasts is just hilarious.

have you even been to Youngstown?

exactly

have you even been to Youngstown?

I've been to Youngstown and the east side of Cleveland, and my University is in the middle of Detroit. What's your point?

I find it funny that your case transcends the usual norm of "I'm not a racist but... <insert bigotted shithead opinion>" because you said the word my pals in a derogatory context about 500 times back a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.