Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Youngstown and the east side of Cleveland, and my University is in the middle of Detroit. What's your point?

I find it funny that your case transcends the usual norm of "I'm not a racist but... <insert bigotted shithead opinion>" because you said the word my pals in a derogatory context about 500 times back a few pages.

my pals and black people are two different things.

"good black people"

"difference between black people and my pals"

:erk:

ok maybe I should've replace the word with "my pals"

but my point still stands. white people are fair game, but god forbid anyone says anything about minorities! they're off-limits!

honestly, who complains to a moderator about another poster, unless they actually threatened you, or they constantly troll with posts about shitting, farting, etc... or sports....(hint)

No one likes you, face it.

^ only gay people say this

nothing I say here should be taken seriously btw, except my perfect recommendations and of course any insults directed at douches like Amarantus.

btw, I don't remember finding about any good bands from this forum. haha, although I have given some perfect recommendations :OMG:

^ only gay people say this

nothing I say here should be taken seriously btw, except my perfect recommendations and of course any insults directed at douches like Amarantus.

btw, I don't remember finding about any good bands from this forum. haha, although I have given some perfect recommendations :OMG:

No one likes a wanker. Go jack yourself off in another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.