Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My aunt gave it to me to sell btw. She used to work in the music business and got it for free.
Ah.. Poison groupie, she was?

edit: Wait.. the puzzle thing? Oh.
Getting anything for that would be peach, I can tell you that. I'm not buying though, thanks for the offer.

Agreed. This thread turned really fucking ugly a couple of pages ago. That story about the black chick and the shoes was fucking pathetic. So what? Shit like that happens all the time. You think there's no white people that would try to beat up on your girlfriend for no reason at all? The world is full of fuckwits. And by the looks of it, so is this forum.

period.

You thinking that there's a point existing in his statement is in itself racist.

well its true...black people commit 47% of all crimes. I'm not trying to be racist, those are just facts. I realize that there are a lot of good black people out there but you can't argue with facts.

you made a fuckwit (or some other lame insult) reference somewhere in this thread or something i don't know

anyway

the world may be full of fuckwits. but metal_wrath is one also.

get banned.

well its true...black people commit 47% of all crimes. I'm not trying to be racist, those are just facts. I realize that there are a lot of good black people out there but you can't argue with facts.

hint people won't think things you say are racist if you don't make them so blatant and obviously biased. just fyi.

I just saw some woman drop to the ground and flop around like a fish out of water a little while ago in Stop n' Shop. She was making really funny noises. At first I thought it was a mentally retarded person throwing a hissyfit, but it turns out it was a 50something year old married woman having a seizure. It was a damn long seizure, went on for a few straight minuets. No one knew what to do, so they just called 911 and stood and watched.

I guess what you're supposed to do is grab them and hold them still so they don't hit their head or bite their tongue. I don't know. I'm no doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.