Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck. look at the mexicans in the southwest. muslims in Europe. the world is fucked because governments are full of pussies.

Out Gov, led by the great John Howard, is looking to put caps on religion in regards to immigaraion = Less Muslims in my country = A better country :kickass:

Dän;5897758 said:
^ Im slightly south of the city (about 10 min drive), so no offence taken. Far south is terrible, as is far North.

Some areas North are the best suburbs in SA though; such as springfield, Prospect, and areas of North Adelaide.

I lived in Prospect... in 1998 :D

Dän;5897760 said:
Yeh, ive noticed it alot over the last 5 or so years, especially in town. They hang around in groups and can be quite intimidating at times. There is also too many wogs here; and lefties. Especially lefties.

I have to say overall, SA's people are the best. Wogs or not, they're all generally cooler than the fucking shallow New York wannabe fuckers Sydney has.

So why am I still here? SA has no work.

PS - I love the SA lefties and hippies, they're cool!

I lived in Prospect... in 1998 :D

I have to say overall, SA's people are the best. Wogs or not, they're all generally cooler than the fucking shallow New York wannabe fuckers Sydney has.

So why am I still here? SA has no work.

PS - I love the SA lefties and hippies, they're cool!

Nice, I like Prospect, got a couple of friends who live there.

Work? Theres heaps of work here man!

And Lefties and Hippies always are arseholes, expecially here, and expecially at my uni, where i get ridiculed for having conservative views, even though I back them up with fact.

It doesn't really matter if the person is black or white. It's just that the majority of people are fucking cunts!

Agreed. This thread turned really fucking ugly a couple of pages ago. That story about the black chick and the shoes was fucking pathetic. So what? Shit like that happens all the time. You think there's no white people that would try to beat up on your girlfriend for no reason at all? The world is full of fuckwits. And by the looks of it, so is this forum.

Agreed. This thread turned really fucking ugly a couple of pages ago. That story about the black chick and the shoes was fucking pathetic. So what? Shit like that happens all the time. You think there's no white people that would try to beat up on your girlfriend for no reason at all? The world is full of fuckwits. And by the looks of it, so is this forum.

Of course there's white people that would do something like that. The point is that my pals are more likely to do something like that than white people. The plain fact of the matter is that black people grow up in a degenerate thug culture so we should expect them to act like monkeys.

Of course there's white people that would do something like that. The point is that my pals are more likely to do something like that than white people. The plain fact of the matter is that black people grow up in a degenerate thug culture so we should expect them to act like monkeys.

Whatever. That doesn't make any of the racist comments in the last couple of pages any less moronic.

Last night my girlfriend got pwned by some stupid black girl at the mall. She took of her shoes because her feet were all cut up bothering her, and the black girl and a bunch of her little wigger friends just walked up, and she booted her shoe across the mall. My girlfriend just said HEY THOSE ARE MY SHOES.

The my pals said "I dont give a fuck"

So then my girlfriend just took her shoes off the ground and gave the my pals girl the finger and started to walk away. The my pals walked up behind her, and my girlfriend said "I dont want to fuck with you I just want my shoes back."

My girlfriend started to walk towards me, and the my pals pulled a cheap little my pals trick and grabbed her by the hair from behind and whipped her head back and forth like four times, then spun her around and punched her in the stomach and tried to knee her in the head.

I sort of dove and grabbed her and pulled her out of the way, and pushed the black thing away because I knew my girlfriend wouldve gotten her ass kicked.

She seemed pretty upset, but was okay.

At least I got some action =)

okay, that's my story for the day.

What a fucking bitch

lol you really suck at the internet

Um, how?

I thought that was pretty good for my first attempt at that sort of thing.

edit: About the black girl vs white girl story---- your blatant racism, ignorance, hatred, and shallow heart shocked and upset me more than the fact the girl had a beef for no apparent reason with your (fake) pretty, shallow, empty girlfriend. (How do I know she is?) Because why else would you be with her? I'm sorry she got picked on like that, that wasn't fair, but I wouldn't be surprised if you left out the part where you(or your idiot gf) said something racist and disgusting in order to provoke the young woman.

Yeah. Young woman. Not "black thing".
I could fucking watch you bleed to death and die and not care right now. I have zero respect for you, and the fact you're living, breathing, wasting away your life. Thank you for wasting the last 5 minutes of mine.

My girlfriend is no idiot. First off.

Okay, sorry about the racist comments. I am usually not particularly racist, but I guarantee you if that was a suburban white girl of the same age, that wouldn't have happened. The whole thing just made me completely angry. I have two black friends, and know plenty of other black people that are just fine. But what fuels my hatred is the loud, obnoxious, hostile gangsters that flip out on you for looking at them funny. If anyone is wasting their lives, it is them.

No one said anything racist, or really anything more than ten words at all to the girl all night. The racism started after she started hollering and being agressive, then attacking my girlfriend. There is a defined difference between black people and my pals.

edited for spelling.

Reactions: Henrik Main
you are racist and i wish people would realize how fucking trite that "hurr theres a difference between black ppl and my pals" shit has become

My girlfriend is no idiot. First off.

Okay, sorry about the racist comments. I am usually not particularly racist, but I guarantee you if that was a suburban white girl of the same age, that wouldn't have happened. The whole thing just made me completely angry. I have two black friends, and know plenty of other black people that are just fine. But what fuels my hatred is the loud, obnoxious, hostile gangsters that flip out on you for looking at them funny. If anyone is wasting their lives, it is them.

No one said anything racist, or really anything more than ten words at all to the girl all night. The racism started after she started hollering and being agressive, then attacking my girlfriend. There is a defined difference between black people and my pals.

edited for spelling.

Are you kidding?? Women are so vicious to each other! believe me, I know. I was the one who was always picked on for being pale, "flat", vegan hippy, "lesbian"(yeah it's not just you Greys, stupid bitches in high school would call me one too because I liked to hold my friend's hands).

Girls are so mean to each other. She could have been black, white, hispanic, asian...wouldn't matter.

So my video is finally working now, or at least it just did. Youtube was being weird for some reason. Watch it. Titanic: Kate Bush-Under Ice

On a lighter note, here's a picture of me striking a mean pose with a few of my painting possy.

n22800977_30764437_1987.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.