Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMGP2599.jpg

That Circle Jerks album is absolutely killer :kickass:

Last night my girlfriend got pwned by some stupid black girl at the mall. She took of her shoes because her feet were all cut up bothering her, and the black girl and a bunch of her little wigger friends just walked up, and she booted her shoe across the mall. My girlfriend just said HEY THOSE ARE MY SHOES.

The my pals said "I dont give a fuck"

So then my girlfriend just took her shoes off the ground and gave the my pals girl the finger and started to walk away. The my pals walked up behind her, and my girlfriend said "I dont want to fuck with you I just want my shoes back."

My girlfriend started to walk towards me, and the my pals pulled a cheap little my pals trick and grabbed her by the hair from behind and whipped her head back and forth like four times, then spun her around and punched her in the stomach and tried to knee her in the head.

I sort of dove and grabbed her and pulled her out of the way, and pushed the black thing away because I knew my girlfriend wouldve gotten her ass kicked.

She seemed pretty upset, but was okay.

At least I got some action =)

okay, that's my story for the day.

Last night my girlfriend got pwned by some stupid black girl at the mall. She took of her shoes because her feet were all cut up bothering her, and the black girl and a bunch of her little wigger friends just walked up, and she booted her shoe across the mall. My girlfriend just said HEY THOSE ARE MY SHOES.

So then my girlfriend just took her shoes off the ground and gave the my pals girl the finger and started to walk away. The my pals walked up behind her, and my girlfriend said "I dont want to fuck with you I just want my shoes back."

My girlfriend started to walk towards me, and the my pals pulled a cheap little my pals trick and grabbed her by the hair from behind and whipped her head back and forth like four times, then spun her around and punched her in the stomach and tried to knee her in the head.

I sort of dove and grabbed her and pulled her out of the way, and pushed the black thing away because I knew my girlfriend wouldve gotten her ass kicked.

Were it not for anti-murder laws, I would have killed that bitch. :mad:

I was heated, and so were my friends. It was crazy.

If you saw my girlfriend, she is so small and pretty and sweet, happy as anything, wouldn't hurt a soul. It sucked to watch her get shitted on by some stupid manly bitch. She didn't even want any trouble.

The funny thing was, the black girl still would've done the same exact thing if she was in my girlfriends position. If my girlfriend kicked her shoes, the girl would've kicked her ass.

We were talking about hanging her all night.

That just lowers my general respect for black people. Especially because she added "bitchplz" before kicking my girlfriends ass. No lie.

We were talking about hanging her all night.

That just lowers my general respect for black people. Especially because she added "bitchplz" before kicking my girlfriends ass. No lie.

my pals are the worst. take it from me, I'm 15 minute drive away from inner city Youngstown and believe me, there's tons of them. add to that suburban wiggers who emulate the worst aspects of African American culture. its disgusting.

x3

why do blacks think its ok to act like savage animals?

oh yeah

I forgot

they're from Africa

I bet if all the African Americans went back to Africa, THEY'D get their asses kicked (or get infected with AIDS soon after). I think a lot of these neo-pagan/viking people would get their asses kicked by the REAL vikings if they were sent back to the middle ages. :lol:

I bet if all the African Americans went back to Africa, THEY'D get their asses kicked (or get infected with AIDS soon after). I think a lot of these neo-pagan/viking people would get their asses kicked by the REAL vikings if they were sent back to the middle ages. :lol:

:Smug:

I was trolling, that comment wasn't mean to be taken seriously and besides there's a difference between black people and my pals.

Lovecraft's The Rats In The Wall has a character who has a black cat named my pals-man (since you all seem to be enjoying that word so much and someone mentioned Lovecraft earlier).

aside from the racist comments, that sound FUCKED UP. really fucked up. You should have yelled at that bitch to fuck off, and die, before she started to get aggressive. the cunt.

It doesn't really matter if the person is black or white. It's just that the majority of people are fucking cunts! And people like that bitch have to be all castarted and got one arm and one leg (on the same side) cut off.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
It doesn't really matter if the person is black or white. It's just that the majority of people are fucking cunts! And people like that bitch have to be all castarted and got one arm and one leg (on the same side) cut off.

no they aren't. id say the cunt-factor would probably be around 10-20%. unless you think that is a majority.

the second part of your post, i just dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.