Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my video is finally working now, or at least it just did. Youtube was being weird for some reason. Watch it. Titanic: Kate Bush-Under Ice

On a lighter note, here's a picture of me striking a mean pose with a few of my painting possy.

n22800977_30764437_1987.jpg

Haha, just hit me that you look exactly like one of the librarians I work with. I don't mean that stereotypically based upon the idea of what librarians look like but if you had dyed black hair you'd look exactly like her :zombie: Weird.

Nice video :)

Agreed. This thread turned really fucking ugly a couple of pages ago. That story about the black chick and the shoes was fucking pathetic. So what? Shit like that happens all the time. You think there's no white people that would try to beat up on your girlfriend for no reason at all? The world is full of fuckwits. And by the looks of it, so is this forum.

yea, seriously

the racism in this thread is fucking retarded

I find it so funny that most people who are adamant about racism being this horrible, stupid, ignorant thing are pretty much the embodiment of what they say racism is.

yes because discriminating against a belief for being dumb is exactly the same as discriminating against a person for the color of their skin ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yes because discriminating against a belief for being dumb is exactly the same as discriminating against a person for the color of their skin ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No that wasn't my point, my point was that the people who are REALLY extremely anti-racist tend to be just as dumb, stupid, and ignorant as they claim the racism to be.

I know they arn't the same thing.

No that wasn't my point, my point was that the people who are REALLY extremely anti-racist tend to be just as dumb, stupid, and ignorant as they claim the racism to be.

I know they arn't the same thing.

I'm not "really extremely anti-racist", I'm just tired of stupid conversations talking about my pals this and my pals that

black people aren't any different than white people outside of their skin color, I have easily 20-30 black friends and guess what?? they are the exact same as my white friends (with the exception of a few cultural differences, which are understandable), but black

I'm not "really extremely anti-racist", I'm just tired of stupid conversations talking about my pals this and my pals that

black people aren't any different than white people outside of their skin color, I have easily 20-30 black friends and guess what?? they are the exact same as my white friends (with the exception of a few cultural differences, which are understandable), but black

I understand but you have to realize that just because you don't like the conversations doesn't mean you can get people to stop them, so don't bother trying. Unless Deron or Andy puts his foot down it won't matter what you want to happen.

The only worthwhile comment in the last 3 pages was somebody mentioning HP Lovecraft. I believe one of his characters in The Case Of Charles Dexter Ward also has a cat named my pals-Man, or just my pals. He also had a cat as a child by the name of my pals-Man. He also was, of course, a bit racist, though he married a Jew (and then divorced her (though he never signed the divorce papers (wtf))).

Reactions: Henrik Main
What most here are actually trying to aim their insults at is the 'ghetto culture'... and not the black people in general. Don't confuse the two. There are plenty of black people out there who'd kick your arses both intellectually and physically.

Reactions: ThisIsACoolName
What most here are actually trying to aim their insults at is the 'ghetto culture'... and not the black people in general. Don't confuse the two. There are plenty of black people out there who'd kick your arses both intellectually and physically.

which is true...its ignorant wiggers that are taking the worst aspects of "ghetto culture" and mocking it.

My aunt gave it to me to sell btw. She used to work in the music business and got it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.