Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone here is a picture of me. I think it came out pretty good.

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

1. when posting a "haha" response to a picture, especially one that was right before yours, please do not quote the picture. we understand what you are laughing at. we were there.

2. all drugs are worth a try. if you've never done a certain substance, you don't have any concept of what it is. i have found this is always the case.

3. morrison wrote really good lyrics. he was an exceptional singer and an extra-exceptional emoter while singing. he was the archetype of a frontman, moreso than elvis. and the doors are one of the most underrated acts in the history of recorded sound, mainly because most people have only heard "light my fire" and think they know what they're talking about.

but they don't.

1. Yes

2. No. I haven't tried Heroin, but I have dealt with tonnes that have: I can vicariously experience the extreme misery it causes.

3. I do not agree, but hey, that's cool.

We don't get a lot of meth use here (yet). It's all crack and ultra-cheap Heroin - a bag (gram) costs anywhere between £5-£10, which is cheaper than a four pack of beer, with twice the goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.