Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookiecutter said:
Meth screws you up. I've seen mugshots a year apart and the person looks so much worse

drugs ftl.

N,N DMT is an excellent drug. I hate it when people lump divergent substances into "drugs" as if smoking crystal meth or inhaling gas fumes is the same as DMT or psilocybin.

Teh Grimarse said:
1. when posting a "haha" response to a picture, especially one that was right before yours, please do not quote the picture. we understand what you are laughing at. we were there.

2. all drugs are worth a try. if you've never done a certain substance, you don't have any concept of what it is. i have found this is always the case.

3. morrison wrote really good lyrics. he was an exceptional singer and an extra-exceptional emoter while singing. he was the archetype of a frontman, moreso than elvis. and the doors are one of the most underrated acts in the history of recorded sound, mainly because most people have only heard "light my fire" and think they know what they're talking about.

but they don't.

1. I understand but frankly don't give a shit... so why should you? Is it YOUR board that is getting cluttered?
2. Drugs are for douchebags... case in point.
3. Yeah Morrison is good.

All drugs and even weed (if you smoke it all the time) are shit, so is ice. Its for those who want to kill theirselves slowly and with pleasure. Keep it up.

~Neurotica said:
All drugs and even weed (if you smoke it all the time) are shit, so is ice. Its for those who want to kill theirselves slowly and with pleasure. Keep it up.
:danceboy:

~Neurotica said:
Drugs used for recreation, not counting heroin due to the extreme addiction problems, are not a bad thing, just like alcohol. Drugs used on a daily basis can be extrememly damaging, just like alcohol. If you put your life in danger while using them or because you use them so much, you have no business with them. If you can't use drugs responsibly, you shouldn't touch them. Unfortunantly, few people use drugs responsibly.

^ Not necessarily. Even if used ''responsibly" drugs can still have many negative effects (besides lost brain cells and health problems). My father has always smoked pot ''responsibly" and my brother grew up being around that, so he thought smoking pot was a-okay, because his father did it, and is now a huge pot head and a complete waste of life.

~Neurotica said:

Quite frankly, you have no idea what you are talking about, and I somehow doubt you are interested in educating yourself.

Susperia said:
^ Not necessarily. Even if used ''responsibly" drugs can still have many negative effects (besides lost brain cells and health problems). My father has always smoked pot ''responsibly" and my brother grew up being around that, so he thought smoking pot was a-okay, because his father did it, and is now a huge pot head and a complete waste of life.
Using pot responsibly does NOT include using it around children, with children, or if you have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.