Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
My Sicily show is going up this week and i've been writing my artist statement for it, so I've been looking at my pictures I took there and really reminising. Just wanted to post a few here as well. I really miss being there.

Ahh..I have hundred or so more, if anyone wants to see others.

edit: Next time I go abroad I hope I have something better than a digital camera with me. =(

AWESOME pics! Man makes me want to go there now!

Guthrum said:
Also, Susperia, it's not like your opinion matters. A good bit of people are A LOT smarter than they let on.

"It's not like your opinion matters."

Well, not only are you not very bright, you're also a jerk. Great. I was actually waiting for you to jump on the bandwagon anyway. Thanks a ton.

People start hating you/disliking you etc. because you always fucking play the victim and because you always go on rants about women and food products.

Necuratul said:
People start hating you/disliking you etc. because you always fucking play the victim and because you always go on rants about women and food products.

I'm not playing the victim, don't even give me that. That's the oldest trick in the book.

I never said anything bad to Guthrum before Erik and RiA started all that shit in RC. And now he's just tagging along.

Butch_Metalhead_69 said:
And what is with this whole vegeterien thing anyway?? Seems to me it's like if a gunman comes in your house and puts a gun to your sons head instead of attackin the gunman you just tell 'im youre not gonna shoot your son and hope he follows your example

Except of course that a family member' life matters whereas nobody gives a bullshit about animals. :p

I guess unless you are one your self but I'm not going there hehe.

are you saying vegetarians should attack meat eaters?

Status
Not open for further replies.