Official National Hockey League Thread

I thought that Buffalo won that trade first but I don't know now. It might actually be a win - win in this one for both teams. Depends on if there will be any picks in the trade too.

If so then I feel that Winnipeg won a little bit on it but will be nice to see how Kane will play with McDavid or Eichel or Reinhart in the future.

I think Winnipeg won this trade.

The only reason I'm saying this is because if Evander Kane doesn't smarten up his act. Buffalo will probably have a hard time with his antics.

Anyways. I was hoping Tyler Myers ended up in Montreal. I know Marc Bergevin was pushing for him. Now that he's out of the picture, that leaves either Marc Methot or Keith Yandle to bolster the Defense's PP.

As for forwards Antoine Vermette, Jaromir Jagr are probably the top 2 that MB will be gunning for, if New Jersey feels they can part ways with him.

I was hoping for the Rangers to get Enroth but we were too late. Wouldn't mind having Myers either and we really need Vermette to help us out with our center problem but we do not have the cap for that... Anyway I'm quite sure that NJ and Jagr won't go separate ways.

I was hoping for the Rangers to get Enroth but we were too late. Wouldn't mind having Myers either and we really need Vermette to help us out with our center problem but we do not have the cap for that... Anyway I'm quite sure that NJ and Jagr won't go separate ways.

Well Jagr is basically saying he'd like to play for an East contender (This coming from Dreger and Pierre Lebrun), he'd accept a trade. and considering how NJ is 12 points out of a playoff spot it's going to be difficult. If the Devils aren't making much progress from here to the March 2nd deadline. I almost certainly think he'll be traded.

Yeah i'd say islanders.

And yeah Detroit will probably come out strong. One of the best home ice teams this year and Montreal has been one of the best road teams. it's an even match up. Although Jimmy Howard doesn't seem like he's in form yet since returning to injury. And Carey Price is.

Okey so this is the rumors I've found so far for the upcoming trade deadline:
• Yandle + 2nd round for Eberle
• Vermette for Emelin + 4th round
• Emelin + Eller for Yakupov
• Eriksson for Stewart + D'amigo
• Bäertschi + Klimchuk + 1st round for Kessel
• Kreider + Duclair + Skjei for Kessel
• Subban + Hamilton + 1st round + 2 2nd round for Hall + Petry
• 2nd round (EDM) for Erat
• 2nd round (EDM) for Tlusty
• 2nd round (EDM) + 4th round (EDM) for Anisimov
• Jagr for 3rd round (MTL) + 5th round (MTL)
• Jagr for 3rd round (PIT) + 4th round (PIT)
• Kane + Bogosian for Brouwer + Carlson + Vrana + Barber + 1st round (WSH) (Washington declined)
• Kane for Kassian + 1st round (VAN) + 2nd round (VAN) (Winnipeg declined)
• Kane + Bogosian for Myers + Stafford + Armia + Lemieux + 1st round (BUF) (Trade have been accepted)
• Franson + Santorelli for Järnkrok + Sisson + 1st round (NSH) (Nashville declined)
• Franson + Santorelli for Jokinen + Leipsic + 1st round (NSH) (Trade have been accepted)

I don't think there's any way that Boston gives up on Hamilton, especially for even more long term salary.

I'd say Eberle has more value than Yandle right now because Eberle has like 4 more years on his deal versus Yandle's 1, and Eberle is a young chap.

The Eriksson trade could make sense if the D'Amigo was someone of value, like maybe a few of our NCAA prospects since Boston will have to shed salary in some way. But for that I can't see happening. I hope we can somehow pry Subban from Boston with Stewart as a trade chip.

No way EDM gives up on any picks, they are just so bad they gotta just reset and stockpile picks or trade for established defenseman.

This is just rumors based on trading block, interest and what they have to offer. Some of these are just ridiculous and I found it from a lot of different pages so I don't know how good of a source these sites are but I just thought that I could post the list here.
I could still see the Yandle - Eberle trade happen if there's a few minor changes from Arizona and if Edmonton will keep Yakupov. They still need a good defencemen with experience like Yandle.

I'm sure Yandle has a NMC and I think EDM is a lot weaker on the RHD side rather than LHD. They should have been pushing for a Hall/Myers swap or something. Maybe even Bogosian if possible.

I'm sure Yandle has a NMC and I think EDM is a lot weaker on the RHD side rather than LHD. They should have been pushing for a Hall/Myers swap or something. Maybe even Bogosian if possible.

Hall is worth more than Myers and Bogosian by quite a bit.