Official National Hockey League Thread

Well of course, your team is in it.

Plays a factor yes. But the other match ups before it were boring. Detroit and Toronto? Boring, especially considering much of a shit team Toronto is. Washington/Chicago? Also boring.

I'm just tired of seeing the same teams every fucking time.

Chicago has been it 2 times, Detroit 3 times (If you count the rumored 2017 game), Pittsburgh 2 times, Philly 2 times.

There are 30 teams in the NHL, Everyone should get its round.

The Stadium series though is shit. Let's play Hockey in Sunny california outdoors... not

Take 2 random teams or some rivalery that haven't been there yet.

Tampa vs Florida
Florida vs Colorado
Colorado vs Minnesota
Dallas vs San Jose
Vancouver vs Winnipeg
Arizona vs Colombus

Or anything like that..

Plays a factor yes. But the other match ups before it were boring. Detroit and Toronto? Boring, especially considering much of a shit team Toronto is. Washington/Chicago? Also boring.

I'm just tired of seeing the same teams every fucking time.

Chicago has been it 2 times, Detroit 3 times (If you count the rumored 2017 game), Pittsburgh 2 times, Philly 2 times.

There are 30 teams in the NHL, Everyone should get its round.

The Stadium series though is shit. Let's play Hockey in Sunny california outdoors... not

The problem is that nothing is at stake beyond the usual so it just feels gimmicky and unnecessary. They should do it in the playoffs.

The All Star game is so pointless and stupid. I lol when people get pissed off when their favorite player doesn't get picked to play in it. It amazes me to see how much people care about a game that doesn't matter at all.

Fucking everyone is injured on the Pens, the secondary scoring is horrible.

And holy fuck the Pens just traded Marcel Goc for Maxim Lapierre. Lapierre is a fucking scum bucket but it's an improvement from Goc who was just dead weight. Those 3rd and 4th lines are terrible, they need to keep making changes to them.

I just looked at the standings and saw that Buffalo is on a 12 game losing streak right now. Wow. God damn.

I'm not saying that the Islanders are bad because they have proved themselves this season but it's fucking annoying that every time the Rangers and the Islanders have played against each other this season then the Rangers have shown no effort. If they did go out and played with heart I'm sure the Rangers would have won the majority of this match ups. Same thing against Tampa Bay. Sure if you really try and still falls on the short end then I won't complain because no one can win all the time but when you do not try and show no heart then it's annoying!!!

that Habs/Rangers game was fun to watch. A lot of emotions in that game.

6th shutout against the rangers in his career for Price.

Also to anyone who said that Price wasn't Elite. His numbers the past 2 seasons speak for themselves.