Official National Hockey League Thread

Predators will win it's just Destiny, the whole PK Subban / Shea Weber trade and Subban makes it to the cup final. It's fucking destiny they are totally gonna win and Subban is gonna drop the cup right on Marc Bergevin's front door step!

This kid is so good he could have two or three Norris trophies before he's even 25. In most of these clips he's 16 years old playing in the SHL.

Fucking Vegas man, I don't even care anymore, I'm jumping on the bandwagon, this team is unreal!

It's just amazing how a team consisted of players their former teams didn't want and they make it this far. Excellent coach and unbelievable chemistry these guys have with each other.

Yeah, they've blown me away and it's a great Cinderella story too. They simply dominated the Jets. I'm not on the band wagon because I'm a Caps fan, but after the Caps get eliminated in their regular form, i.e. Game 7 in overtime, no question I'll be hopping on.

Reactions: SweptbackFlame
I pretty much have for a while now.
Blues finally have 2 good centers.
And Patrick Berglund is gone. So that's about as awesome as it gets. Jay Beowmeester is next. Fuck that guy

Reactions: rms