ok ok ok I get it

look i'm FAIRLY FUCKING LOW on the emo threads. i admit to making like maybe 3 emo threads but look at my god damn post count! it's basically statistically irrelevant!

yeah, i'm sorry, i'm too addicted ot the cock to ditch all the faggotry, that said, I'd love some more discussion of heavy fucking metal or naked rob halford.

the phrase about killing yourself with a rusty spoon is familiar to me, but i don't remember right now where the reference comes from

CA: Yeah, that would be more fitting.

Erik: It's from JK's Madder Mortem review, saying something like "listening to this is the equivalent of committing suicide with a rusty spoon".

unhinged said:
maybe he's gone to invade poland

Classic. :tickled:

ngerm16.jpg

Dick Sirloin said:
Erik: It's from JK's Madder Mortem review, saying something like "listening to this is the equivalent of committing suicide with a rusty spoon".

Haha, I think I said something like "slitting your own throat with a rusty spoon". I should post that review in the subhuman forum.

Erik said:
i'm going to call you and be like "hey dude whats up yeah cool btw hey im kinda bleeding to death in the bathtub atm cool huh well see ya later bye"
sounds good then I'll tell others who need to know and if you have any special funeral wishes or something you should tell me to record the call and then say those too