Ok so lets talk NHL Playoffs

were they playing Detroit?

Actually here's a better question... is Detroit eliminated yet? I wanna rub it in my brother in law's face. He's a HUGE HOCKEY GUUUUURUUUUUUUU and I know fuck all about it, but he loves the Red Wings and I love talkin ignorant shit for no reason :)
where does this faggot live???

Dem Capitols are fucking sucking some dick tonight. Hilariously bad hockey for a #1 seed in this series.

Inexcusable.

I knew the season was over after game 6...

Sad that the best team lost to the worst. And what's even sadder, is that they lost to my most hated team in the NHL (yes... more than the Penguins even)

I'm done with NHL this season.

That's what happens when you party it up when you should be focusing on your game! Karen you shoulda gone to his house party and shut it down, for the good of the team :loco:

Inexcusable.

I knew the season was over after game 6...

Sad that the best team lost to the worst. And what's even sadder, is that they lost to my most hated team in the NHL (yes... more than the Penguins even)

I'm done with NHL this season.

I hate to say this Karen but I knew they were done at the end of the season. Ovvy just has no gas left, he was the caps ALL SEASON. you cant be a one man team in the playoffs. It just doesn't work.

erm...go pens?

i have nothing against ovie or the caps (surprisingly) but montreal played a hell of a series, especially halak. they deserved the win and i'm looking forward to seeing the pens face them in round 2.

hey, the 51 goals speak for themselves ;)

and to be fair he did whine a lot when he was a rookie but ever since he really hasn't taken dives or anything more than the rest of the players in the league.

Halak was on fire, and our goalie simply didn't deliver.
If you look at the stats the caps had so many goal shots Vs MTL- but he blocked them all. That is impressive as much as I hate to admit it.

It's such a shame about Ovie, with so many high hopes the outcome is so disappointing.
It's also a shame that the season for us was SOOO GOOD and we failed completely when it matters most...

Coming home from the gym I saw all his cars are out of the garage... Prolly preparing/packing to flee the US until the next season....
My poor neighbor :(

It's also a shame that the season for us was SOOO GOOD and we failed completely when it matters most...
Move to Seattle and you'll get used to this feeling real quick. It's the story of pro sports here. Soooooo close, yet so far... every... single... time....

As long as I have been alive, no professional sports team from Seattle has won a full fledged championship. Closest I've witnessed was the Seahawks taking the NFC championship in '05 but losing in the Super Bowl.

Move to Seattle and you'll get used to this feeling real quick. It's the story of pro sports here. Soooooo close, yet so far... every... single... time....

As long as I have been alive, no professional sports team from Seattle has won a full fledged championship. Closest I've witnessed was the Seahawks taking the NFC championship in '05 but losing in the Super Bowl.

But seattle has some of the best bands ever!!

Nevermore
Queensryche
Heart
Hendrix
Alice In Chains

Come on dude you cant have it all!

Caps fans have to be crying today - they are the only team to ever lose a series to an 8 seed after taking a 3-1 series lead....that my friends is known as a CHOKE!

Pens have a clear path to the Cup Finals now - as long as they can avoid the clamps that Montreal laid down on the Caps. Also hoping that San Jose and Chicago can advance to what would be a great finals in the Western Conference.