Opeth gigs cancelled

i'm pretty sure no one in the usa thinks opeth is a terrorist group.
(and if people had hijacked planes in your country like they did here, you might be a little uptight too.)
anyway...
does anyone know if mr. lopez will be back???

They better NOT play When..
They cancelled 2 of the dates I was going to, now if they play When on this tour.. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

Can't they reschedule the dates they cancelled at the end of the tour or something?

Maharet said:
is there ANY news if the SF show has been saved?

zaphod.jpg

:)

*begs for an update*

The news section hasn't changed...
I have to drive 7 hours to get to the bay area..tomorrow...and an update would be nice before I decide to trek down there.
I only paid to see opeth...I bet Pelican is great, but yea.

I also bought tickets from artistarena...and all sales are final! YAY!
:zzz:
And politics makes me vomit blood.

From Opeth.com

2005-10-10
The Opeth gigs in San Fransisco and Los Angeles have been rescheduled!! The SF gig will happen on the 13th of october and the LA gig on the 16th of october.

:devil:

Rahan said:
From Opeth.com

2005-10-10
The Opeth gigs in San Fransisco and Los Angeles have been rescheduled!! The SF gig will happen on the 13th of october and the LA gig on the 16th of october.

sunday night? dangit!!!! lol I have school the next morning. Well at least I have a chance to avoid LA traffic by leaving early. Actually this is not the best date for me, I have a group project to do the next day and we're supposed to meet sunday evening :(

now what do we do with our tickets for the previous show?

Rahan said:
From Opeth.com

2005-10-10

God....so many of you guys are so disrespectful and/or ignorant....

I hope you guys are happy because that's a HELL of a lot of driving to do in three days...from Portland to SF to Vancouver back down to Seattle back down to LA....that's a LOT of driving so they make you ungrateful fucks happy....and they aren't making as much money because of gas prices and the low US dollar so you better buy merch!!!!!!

atrocity said:
hahha you're right, gas prices in USA are ALOT cheaper than it is in Europe..but yet people are still complaining.. *sigh*

I'm not complaining...I'm just pointing out the fact that OPETH are travelling an extra 1500 miles to make up these shows and that's expensive....

and I wouldn't know about the cost of gas because I'm not in the States anymore nor do I drive....I do know that my friends who ARE in the States are really being affected by the high cost of fuel even if they are paying prices that have historically been lower than those in Europe...