opeths next album

Braighs said:
This is the first time I've thought about that, and I have decided that I'm not going to think about it. I have no expectations. I like concept albums and use of keyboards. Ok...enough thinking.
+1

I want their next album to be their best effort and I can't ask more than that. Opeth 100%

I would like to see Opeth Do something but not quite sure what it is! ...But people who say that Opeth songs are to boringly structured! However true, Well that is Opeth and thats what we love them for so you can't really abuse it!! But i do understand that you would like a change! But what ain/t broke, Dont fix!

Disgustipated said:
Like every discussion you are part of, blimey? Oh no, you argue because you believe your opinion superior to everyone else's.
No, I argue because I'm right and the majority of the people on this board don't think when they post. I have a point to my arguements; proving dumbasses wrong.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
No, it's because you said their album SUCKS. That's disrespectful to the forum and the people here. This forum was intended for people who like Opeth, not people who say their albums suck.

I like Opeth, bro.

I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I just think Ghost Reveries is garbage.